Currently Trading

I plan on adding clothing, pins, etc. For now, here is the furniture I am trading. I have a lot more of many of these items so if you are interested in larger numbers, just ask!
I am looking for:
-ice
-q magics
-original red pirate bandana
-original pirate outfit - girl
-snowshoes
- lumberjack shoes - girl
- credits for smaller items. 

Furni:
Spoiler:
 Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.03.21 PM

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.05.02 PM

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.06.35 PM

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.07.28 PM

Comments

• I am interested in the desktop fan and Audubon game holographic projector. Would credits be good for both and if so how many?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited September 2017
    Hi I'm interested in a few things. I like the spider Plush, popsicle chairs, snowman Carolers (top hat one and the one with a smaller hat, not cowboy hat), cauldron with green stuff, polar bear Plush, walrus Plush, the hay bale, Halloween sheep Plush, hanging spider decoration.

I have: lumberjack shoes, and credits. Let me know and we can work out a deal.
  • Would you take credits for the turkey chair, halloween cats, easter baskets, hanging halloween spider, black skeleton chair, singing sun, plush mouse, party acorn, corn bundle lamp post, iron acorn lamp, coconut tree (next to lemon tree) and wrapped christmas gifts? if so I can do 170k for all?
    dazzlej signature02
  • Would you trade credits for: all tiki pattern walls, all adobe walls, all 1x1 and 1x3 tiki stone walls, all marshmallow chairs, 2 abcs chairs, all lemon and lime chairs, all hay bales, 2 tiki bamboo chairs, 1 honey comb chair, and 1 of those chili things. I can offer 300k
    art-starbucks 
  • edited September 2017
    Hi @Midge,

If you're still trading for these I have full original pirate outfit - girl

I'm interested in the honey comb chair and purple hay.
    skylambsignature
  • I'm interested in the tree that is in the second screenshot

5 to the right and 5 down

i can give credits, how many would you like?

tenor