August Art Post/ Update

Update:

Hi everyone! I was quite busy in July as I went to Anime Expo! It was so much fun!! There were some really cool costumes there! I dressed up as Mavis Vermillion from Fairy Tail! I got to go to artist alley and see so many amazing artists!! Ahh there were so many cool paintings, drawings, plushies, key chains, and so much more that were all hand made!! There were a lot of cool shops and announcements for new things like A FAIRY TAIL MOVIE IN THEATERS <3 Except I ended up forgetting and missed it whoops. It wasn't in a lot of theaters though. xD But I'm sure it'll be on their site so I'm not too worried! There was also a booth for copic markers! I didn't expect that at all!! (Copic markers are really good art markers!) There was a little tutorial at the booth on how to use them and a girl helped me figure out what I was doing wrong so I'm trying my best to get better at using them! They're a lot of fun to color with! There was a lot of free stuff as well. o.o My room is full of posters and other random little things. xD One store even had individual trading cards for sale! I got some of my favorite Fire Emblem characters in the trading cards!! They're so pretty!! <3 There was a special booth set up for the 30th anniversary (I believe) of the game series Final Fantasy and I got to watch one of the artists for the games draw! He's such a good artist and the whole experience was just overall wonderful. I would totally go again next year! I'll have a few pictures of some of the stuff I got in a spoiler tag for those interested in seeing it! I hope I didn't nerd out too much! xD That hasn't been all I've been doing though, I got a lamination machine! I made a bookmark for my sister and decided it would be fun to make and sell bookmarks! That's right, I've finally gotten my art on a site for sale!! I'm selling prints, bookmarks, and stickers! I had to get a new printer for this along with a lamp (My room is so dark o.o) and other random art supplies! I hope to make buttons and maybe even magnets someday! Sales have been slow but I also haven't been promoting it as much as I could. If you see a new signature, I've changed my name for that since my old one was sort of taken in most places. I've been working on giant art again as well! You'll see a picture that I'm done yet not done with... I just don't know if I want a background. School starts Monday for me, I'm still homeschooling but I have a teacher I love this year and am so excited! She's so nice and I love her <3 It shouldn't make me too busy though. This was a long update whoops, but thanks anyone who read through it! Here's the art!!

Oh yeah here's some of the stuff I got at Anime Expo!;

Spoiler:

Here is a cute folder I bought!

IMG_5796

This is an amiibo I got because I had been looking for it everywhere and randomly found it there o.o

IMG_5810

And these are some of the cool cards I got!

IMG_5808
This one is Final Fantasy

IMG_6058
Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates

IMG_6063
Marth/Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening!

Art:
Fan art:

IMG_5767
This is a drawing I did of Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening

IMG_5857
This was a really quick sketch of Yui from Angel Beats!

IMG_5940 - Copy
This creepy fox dude is Lunnare from Tales of Zestiria

IMG_6054 - Copy
This cute little robo doggy is from the game Arms

IMG_6017 - Copy
This is the Vocaloid singer Hatsune Miku! (Hatsune? There's a few different versions of her name....)

IMG_6057 - Copy
Ok so this is a character you can play in the game Overcooked but like there's a level where you make burritos and the ingredients are rice, meat, and a tortilla, so I just kept putting together the rice and the tortilla and was like "THE RICE-RITTO'S ARE DONE." every time I made one. o.o So I drew my cat character holding a ricerrito.

20882388_254655151710283_6921623252674868766_n
Here's the giant one! It took so long and it is so big that I am sore from bending over to reach certain parts, laying on the floor since it doesn't fit on my desk, getting up every few seconds to reply on my computer, and just overall how long it took and the movement of my arm. It's colored in with pens, some copic and some not, and just. It took forever. I want to add a background but not sure what from that game would be the perfect background. The character is named Eizen and he's from the game Tales of Berseria.

Bookmarks:

il_570xN.1256735988_gj2k
Here's a bookmark of Grunkle Stan (Gruncle? not sure how to spell that LOL) from Gravity Falls!

il_570xN.1303971949_8rxv
Dipper Pines, also from Gravity Falls!

il_570xN.1303979143_m17p
My character, her name is Sage!

il_570xN.1303981145_rj2o
Also my character, her name is Anna!

IMG_5914
and this one is Moana!

Stickers:

il_570xN.1256742846_n8z4
These are stickers of some of my characters! They're a pack in my shop. :P The red haired girl is Rebecca, Green hair (red outfit) is Anna, Purple hair is Sage, Green hair (orange outfit) Meronica, and Brown hair is Jaylin!      (cough, a brick wall piper :u)

My Characters:

IMG_5819
Here's my first drawing of my character Jaylin!

IMG_5962
And a sketch of a wolf character of mine!

Thanks so much for reading! It means a lot to me and I love to share art with you guys! You're always so supportive and ahhh it means the world to me! <3

-Taco

References for anyone interested in what I used:
Spoiler:

20864307_1508940169167467_1088587796_n

20883778_1508941579167326_1870975055_o
I mainly used these two for Eizen

maxresdefault - Copy
I used a bunch for Chrom but mostly this one for his face.

Princess_Moana
And I used this for Moana xD

The rest were either on my phone or I didn't save them oops.

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• wooooo love your art taco!! sounded like u had a fun time at Anime Expo, love all the stuff you got!! :D
    the cat one is the funniest, but my favorite has probably got to be that massive drawing of Eizen!! He looks wayyyy cool, you put so much time into that!!
    tres bien
    Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • @iMinute Thank you! Ricerritos for all xD
  • Omg I love the Yui art! Oh and the hatsune Miku drawing <3
  • WOw Fantastic Drawings.. It did sound like you had fun at the expo too.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • copic markers are heavenly... <3 i have.. um a bunch and need more rofl. theyre addictive and i always feel i dont have the right colors 
    art-starbucks 
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Ah those were so fun! I got to experiment with poses a bit! And thank you!!

@EleanorRose Thank you so much! I really did!!

@prettyredstone OMG yes! Copics are wonderful! I wish I had more I don't have that many right now. Also I NEVER feel like I have the right colors either!! There's only one art store near me so it's really annoying if they don't have it. Someday we will have all the colors!
  • TacoCat said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Ah those were so fun! I got to experiment with poses a bit! And thank you!!

@prettyredstone OMG yes! Copics are wonderful! I wish I had more I don't have that many right now. Also I NEVER feel like I have the right colors either!! There's only one art store near me so it's really annoying if they don't have it. Someday we will have all the colors!

they are so expensive too... i think theyre only cheap in japan but like... lol. 
    swear this one art store in my old town (just moved) had the markers for sale for about 4+ each, when they usually go for 7+. i came back and they were 7+ again ;-; how dare. 
    if you want more markers ask for like a 3 pack for birthday/christmas
    art-starbucks 
  • TacoCat said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Ah those were so fun! I got to experiment with poses a bit! And thank you!!

Theyre super cute! Gimme your talent!
  • Ahhh awesome!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n