Rumors

edited August 2017 in General
I don't know why perpetual_fighter is being an immature child and going around bringing other people into what happened between her and I  outside VFK. it is quite childish. I let it go.  I wasn't even in the trade room today I was minding my own doing my own thing. SO I don't know why she feels the need to go around and talk about me. I was the bigger person and let things go. SO yeah perpetual someone told me. Nice try. 
Don't trust me hmm? Kay. I like how you say that yet you're the one going around trying to continue the drama when I ended it. 

Telling people not to trust me just because we aren't friends anymore is just wow. 

bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original

Comments

• @Perpetual_Fighter @prettyredstoneyou you don't even know me either so I don't know why you're talking about me like you know me. 
  • Id like to note here that I do not recall a single time Per said a title (and I am consistently in the trade rooms). If anything you are bringing this on yourself.

You could just let the whole thing go instead of making a fool out of yourself and posting.

And if she did, be the bigger person.

• Well I had someone tell me differently so and I just don't want people thinking they can't trust and trade me just because she doesn't like me. 
  • And thanks but I don't feel like this is me making a fool of myself when she is going around telling people not to trade or trust me cause she has her own issues with me. 
  • Well you mustve missed it. 
  • if she has something to say she can say it to my face
  • edited August 2017
    How is she a fool if she is defending herself from rumors that were started by someone who is mad that someone stopped being her friend. Its hard to believe that she didnt say a title, when someone told toast that she was. Because how would that other person know it was toast? So maybe you missed it when you werent looking or something idk. We didnt get on really at all today and we didnt go into any trade rooms just in case she tried to start some drama. And as you can see in her original post she said she tried to be the bigger person and let it go but Per brought it back up and inside the game no less.
  • We want everyone to have fun, however, the message boards are meant for constructive posts and topics which avoid negative discussions about other players. 

We realize there will be disagreements between players from time to time, but the best way to solve these are to contact staff or to work them out with each other in an objective manner.

If you have any questions please contact me directly or send a Help report in game! :)

-Mintie
This discussion has been closed.