VFK Memes

24

Comments

  • LOL I love these memes, nice work.. I relate to these way too much. :)
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    LOL I love these memes, nice work.. I relate to these way too much. :)

    Thanks llama I try! If y'all want to make some, you definitely can!

  • I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:


    I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO TOO ACCURATE LLAMA I LOVE THIS XD AFJASKJLKS
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:


    I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO TOO ACCURATE LLAMA I LOVE THIS XD AFJASKJLKS
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:


    I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO TOO ACCURATE LLAMA I LOVE THIS XD AFJASKJLKS
    I have another one too LOL.

    IMG_0053
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:


    I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO TOO ACCURATE LLAMA I LOVE THIS XD AFJASKJLKS
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:


    I made this one LOLOL

    IMG_0050
    OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS TOO TOO ACCURATE LLAMA I LOVE THIS XD AFJASKJLKS
    I have another one too LOL.

    IMG_0053
    oh MY GOD THESE ARE HYSTERICAL XD ya'll are too funny I'm gonna make some more to post tonight!
  • These are so beyond fantastic LOL
  • I have one more then I need sleep LOL
    This one has a backstory. It was for the 2017 Midsummer Mask. Me, TROPICAL, and Popping_Popcorn were at the Undersea Window. HOST_Llama came in and said the phrase. Apparently you cannot twice with the same HOST in one event. I was technically the first one to say it, but Popcorn won cause I had already won from Llama at Ice Cafe. :////
    IMG_0055
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Ok I lied about getting sleep LOLOL I just have to post this one last meme I made.

    image
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    I have one more then I need sleep LOL

    This one has a backstory. It was for the 2017 Midsummer Mask. Me, TROPICAL, and Popping_Popcorn were at the Undersea Window. HOST_Llama came in and said the phrase. Apparently you cannot twice with the same HOST in one event. I was technically the first one to say it, but Popcorn won cause I had already won from Llama at Ice Cafe. :////
    IMG_0055
    Haha I love that! But yeah so relatable XD
    ElloPoppet said:

    These are so beyond fantastic LOL

    And yes they are! I have more! A fresh batch XD
    IMG_6841
    IMG_6846
  • Purplellama said:

    Ok I lied about getting sleep LOLOL I just have to post this one last meme I made.


    image
    I LOVE THIS LOL!

  • hehe these made me laugh!! super funny XD
    signature
  • edited August 21
    I LOVE THESE SO MUCH   :))

    FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

    Signature By TacoCat



  • chubbysnowman said:

    hehe these made me laugh!! super funny XD

    Haha so glad you think so!
  • PinkyB said:

    I LOVE THESE SO MUCH   :))

    Woot!!
  • I literally thought of this meme because of Colonial Age LOLOL.

    IMG_0072
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    I literally thought of this meme because of Colonial Age LOLOL.


    IMG_0072
    HAHAHA
  • edited August 22
    For anyone that was at the award show earlier:
    (Yes, I got myself banned LOL)

    IMG_0131
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    For anyone that was at the award show earlier:

    (Yes, I got myself banned LOL)

    IMG_0131
    LOL OH MY GOD HAHA WHAT YOU GET BANNED FOR?

  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:

    For anyone that was at the award show earlier:

    (Yes, I got myself banned LOL)

    IMG_0131
    LOL OH MY GOD HAHA WHAT YOU GET BANNED FOR?

    saying somethings that begin with play and end with boy. ;)
    22414523_10155903562491812_808422295_n
  • Purplellama said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Purplellama said:

    For anyone that was at the award show earlier:

    (Yes, I got myself banned LOL)

    IMG_0131
    LOL OH MY GOD HAHA WHAT YOU GET BANNED FOR?

    saying somethings that begin with play and end with boy. ;)
    HAHA OH GOD!
  • IMG_6900
    Inspired by some events today lol
  • Gotta love VFK memes they are soo funny!!

    --
  • iStella said:

    Gotta love VFK memes they are soo funny!!

    Right? lol I can sit and laugh at these for minutes!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    IMG_6902

    This one is great… vfk bundles rock
  • millsfan said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    IMG_6902

    This one is great… vfk bundles rock
    Haha thanks! And so true!

  • IMG_7122
    Spooky memes in October!
  • vfkmeme01

    vfkmeme02
    ☆★☆★☆★
    istame-text
    ☆★☆★☆★
Sign In or Register to comment.