'Til Death Do Us Part: A Scarlett Danforth Story (STORY ONE)

2»

Comments

• NeonHearts said:

MidnightMystery said:

I like this series so much!  Great job with it @Purplellama I'm excited to see what happens next!

Thank you. :) It will definitely be a story to watch out for everyday. :D
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • NeonHearts said:

WOOHOO next part!  Glad I checked in!

It's definitely interesting. :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Neat story!  I'm really looking forward to the next part!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited August 2017

(PART 5)

Scarlett: "Will she recover?"

Nurse: "Yes, she will. Luckily, the poison was not in a large enough quantity to kill her, only to put her under. We expect she will come back to consciousness within a few hours."

Scarlett: "Thank you so much, ma'am."

Nurse: "No problem."

{Scarlett overhears Jared on the phone with an unknown caller. It sounds as if they were arguing, so Scarlett eavesdrop from the chair beside Alice's bed}

Jared: "You got the problem taken care of?"

Mystery Man: "Yes, I did. Where's the reward?"

Jared: "Hush, JJ. You will get it once I see that our little problem is gone. Okay?"

JJ: "Okay. I will not forget this."

Jared: "I get it, JJ. Just hang up already, please. Before someone overhears us."

Scarlett: -thinking: Too late..- 

JJ: "Fine. I will text you the details later."

Jared: "Okay, bye." -He hangs up-

Scarlett: -thinking: What could he have meant by taking care of the problem? Could Jared have poisoned Alice? No... they're in love. But with Jared's job as a chef, it would give him access to cherries. Since cherries have seeds that contain cyanide.. No. What am I thinking? Jared and Alice are in love. However, Alice's dad, Mr. Marshall is worth a ton of money.. Maybe Jared wants some cash from Mr. Marshall.. Who knows?-

{Jared walks into the hospital room}

Jared: "How's Alice?"

Scarlett: "She'll be fine. She did not have enough cyanide. Weird, the police officer said it came from a cherry seed, actually. Did you hear that as well?"

Jared: "No, I didn't."

Scarlett: "And you're a chef. You work with cherries. What could you have wanted that you would go to great lengths to try to kill Alice?"

Jared: "Hold your horses! Who said anything about me killing Alice? My goodness, Scar, how have you gone off the deep end about this. You know, Alice told me a ton of things about you. All the crime scenes you helped investigate with your family members. You are connected in ways you don't understand."

Scarlett: "Oh, how I have gone off the deep end?! Who were you on the phone with - whose JJ? What is the problem that you mentioned? What is going on?"

Jared: -his face becomes like a tomato- "None. Of. Your. Business. Now, excuse me, I'm getting a soda from the vending machine."

{Jared leaves the room. Scarlett is left standing, looking over Alice's still body}

Scarlett: -follows Jared- "I'm not done with you, Jared."

Jared: "No, I am done with you. Drop this immediately. I had nothing to do with Alice's poisoning. And don't question me about this again, or I will go tell your Daddy and he'll cut off the gracious allowance he provides you. Your Givenchy and Balmain clothing, your Mercedes. He'll cut all of that off. Back off of me. Now."

{Jared, angry, takes his Pepsi that he purchased back to Alice's room to sit by her. Scarlett remains out of the room}

Scarlett: -thinking: He definitely sounds like he had something to do with Alice's poisoning..-

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • LOVE THIS STORY AHHH! Can't wait for the next par :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • (PART 6)

{Alice had just woken up. Jared, Scarlett and Alice's father, Mr. Marshall were there}

Scarlet: "Alice, how do you feel?"

Alice: "I feel like nothing really happened, Scar. Like, it was all a big blur."

Jared: "Honey, your Dad is here."

Mr. Marshall: "Thank you, Jared. Alice, baby, are you okay?"

Alice: "Yes, Daddy. I'm okay. Where's Mommy?"

Mr. Marshall: "She had to take care of your Tatiana."

Scarlett: "Oh, how is Mrs. Marshall and Tatiana doing?"

Mr. Marshall: "Good as usual, Scar. And how is your parents doing?"

Scarlett: "Always spoiling my brother. Father's good and Mum is in Paris right now to visit my grandmamma, for she is feeling ill."

Mr. Marshall: "Sorry to hear about your grandmother, she has a vibrant spirit."

Scarlett: "Yeah, I do love going to Paris to visit her."

Alice: "Jared, Daddy, can you leave the room for a second?"

Jared: "Sure."

Mr. Marshall: "Of course, baby girl."

{The two of them quietly exit the room. Shutting the door, Alice turns her head to Scarlett. A worried look was painted across Scarlett's face.}

Alice: "Scarlett."

Scarlett: "What, Alice? I'm here, what do you need?"

Alice: "I think he poisoned me."

Scarlett: "Who?"

Alice: "Jared."

(STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • WOW SO AWESOME!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• (PART 7)

Scarlett: "Why Jared?"

Alice: "Because, Daddy recently got a big promotion, which caused our money to increase. Jared only makes about $100k a year, whilst Daddy makes a mere million. He might be jealous."

Scarlett: "Jared.. he's a work of art. But I don't think he poisoned you. -thinking: Yes I do! I just can't show my suspicion...-

Alice: "Really, Scar? I know how suspicious you are with things."

Scarlett: "Of course, Alice. I'm sure he didn't poison you."

Alice: "Okay then."

{Jared walks back into the room, followed by Alice's dad, Mr. Marshall}

Jared: "So, how was the girl talk?"

Alice: "Just fine, babe."

Jared: "Okay then."

Mr. Marshall: "Well, Jared and I are going to go."

Alice: "Bye Jared, bye Daddy."

Jared: "We'll be back tomorrow to pick you up from the hospital. Have a nice day, honey."

Alice: "You too."

{Jared and Mr. Marshall leave the room to go home to Mrs. Marshall}

Scarlett: "Okay. Wow, we've been here for hours just chatting. I think I need some sleep."

Alice: "Will you stay with me?"

Scarlett: "Sure. Anything for you, Alice."

Alice: "Thank you, Scar."

{Scarlett pulls up a blanket and quickly drifts to sleep in the chair next to Alice. Alice falls asleep not long after Scarlett}

(Sorry for the boring part. I promise the next parts will be better. :))

(STAY TUNED)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • WOOOHOOO another chapter!!  THX for posting! :D

• edited August 2017
    Ooooo and the plot thickens!!  I can't believe she just came right out and told Jared what she was thinking!  Now he'll be on his guard :O
    --

• Oh no I hope nothing happens to scarlet now!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• GASP!  But wouldn't Jared want to marry Alice first and get a hold of the bank account and THEN poison Alice.  If he kills her  now he won't get anything!

Hmm Puzzling...
    ColourzRNice2
  • Hey guys! I am SO sorry I haven't posted a new chapter. My laptop just makes me lag so much that I cannot get on. Miss Clue on my iPhone lags as well so it may be a few more days before I can get on. Thank you for being loyal fans. :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Purplellama you still love us right?  When are you writing the next part?!?!
    --

• iStella said:

@Purplellama you still love us right?  When are you writing the next part?!?!

My laptop is still down and my dad has been busy. :(
    With school also coming up, I might put the story on hold. 
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • AHHH!! NOOO!! you can't put the story on hold!! ((passes out))
  • SparkleDream said:

AHHH!! NOOO!! you can't put the story on hold!! ((passes out))

I have to get my laptop checked out but I can't really type on my phone because it is too slow. I can try though. :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y