My Life As Lucy .:Friendship:. Season 2 Episode 9

" Hi, " I said to Henry. Sarah introduced us formally second ago. Henry seemed super nice, and it turns out he was super nice!!! We then talked for what seemed forever ( in a good way ) " SO what do you like doing in your free time " Henry asked me. I told him all about doing cheer, why I'm in Florida and all types of other stuff. Honestly, Henry was nice, sweet, caring, and awesome. I decided not to get to attached since we were not a thing and he seemed a lot like Gavin. Maybe that was the problem. He seemed to much like Gavin. I decided to make a lunch date with him. As friends though. I decided Henry was too much of a nice friend than to use as a fling to forget about Gavin. 

I woke up to a bunch of messages from Gavin. I decided to open them later since I was about to go to breakfast and I didn't want whatever the messages were about killing my mood. I wondered what they could be about. I also was wondering why after all these months he now just tries to contact me! Obviously, he didn't care to try and resolve our problems earlier.

" Hey Sarah, " I said. Sarah, Henry, and I decided to meet up for our little lunch date at a local milkshake place. We just talked and talked. They both seemed like such good friends. I think I had a very good friendship ahead of me with them. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was short. Sorry. I feel like I may do a story every two days, so I can have time to collect my thoughts and plan what I want to write.I also think if I move along to fast with the story, it won't last long, people will get confused, and I won't beable to make it as good as I want it to be.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• -GASPS- I love this!! Keep up the great work! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Wow Lucy already took my advice :Do and good that the lunch had Sarah at it very prudent.  I'm an awesome brother for Lucy (just saying)

additional advice would be not to look at the messages at all.  Let that part of your life slip to a shady meadow called "The Past"
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

Wow Lucy already took my advice :Do and good that the lunch had Sarah at it very prudent.  I'm an awesome brother for Lucy (just saying)

additional advice would be not to look at the messages at all.  Let that part of your life slip to a shady meadow called "The Past"
     I will make sure to tell Lucy your advice! - ten minutes later - She said she will be sure to take the advice,  " big bro"

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I love your plots Sporty!  They are so twisty and turny!  but yet they aren't weird!  Can't wait for more!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh, I'm so confused.  I don't know what to think, I guess I'll just wait to see what happens!
    skylambsignature
  • Lucy is a smart cookie :Do
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I would just try and write it how you want because it's awesome!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Have I mentioned how AWESOME this is!?!??

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I LOVE THIS!!!  what is the next part sporty? :)
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Nice work sporty!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • SOOO AWESOME!  Great addition!
    tacocatdrawing
  • Oh my gosh please please please!!  We need the next part!!  unless you're busy which I can definitely understand :)
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco