ATTENTION ** HUGE AUCTION**

edited August 2017 in General
I made this discussion to inform everyone I will be making an auction TOMORROW AROUND 1PM CENTRAL. I am going to selling A TON of stuff I don't need. So bring your money and bid. Here is SOME of the stuff I will be auctioning! Screenshot 2017-08-06 at 2.04.57 AM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Oh wow I love a good auction!  thanks for the heads up!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I decided to do the auction at 1 PM Central. It will go on for some time so if you don't make it on time it's ok! :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi! Do you still have the trees and lanterns?!! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Hi! Do you still have the trees and lanterns?!! :)

Yes!!! I ended up not doing a lot of furni! LMK which ones you want.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2017
    Oh Fantastic! How much would you take for all the palm trees, all the lanterns and the Dinosaur skeleton?!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I'm interested in the ice shark, giraffe outfit, and dragon hair! What for these? Oh and the blue tree?!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I'm interested in the ice shark, giraffe outfit, and dragon hair! What for these? Oh and the blue tree?!

unfortunately, I sold those at the auction. I do have multiple outfits of the giraffe outfit :) I think I have you on my friend list. I will see if I can gift it to you :) @Perpetual_Fighter

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I'm interested in the ice shark, giraffe outfit, and dragon hair! What for these? Oh and the blue tree?!

unfortunately, I sold those at the auction. I do have multiple outfits of the giraffe outfit :) I think I have you on my friend list. I will see if I can gift it to you :) @Perpetual_Fighter
    Aw man! Haha that blows! What about the skeleton dinosaur? was that sold too? And I would love to get my hands on that! Is there anything you need for the giraffe outfit? I do think we are friends!

• Perpetual_Fighter said:

SportyChic said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Aw man! Haha that blows! What about the skeleton dinosaur? was that sold too? And I would love to get my hands on that! Is there anything you need for the giraffe outfit? I do think we are friends!

I am looking for patterns! :) and I do have the skeleton dinosaur thing :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • hi hi! do you still by any chance have the trojan horse?!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • yellowsummerdaisy said:

hi hi! do you still by any chance have the trojan horse?!

Yes! I have you on my friend list I think, i'll just gift it to you :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

yellowsummerdaisy said:

hi hi! do you still by any chance have the trojan horse?!

Yes! I have you on my friend list I think, i'll just gift it to you :)
    I'll trade you an elemental! what color are you looking for?
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @SportyChic HI

By any chance, do you still have the trees and the Jurassic statue and shark monument thingies? Thanks!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question