My Life As Lucy Season 2 .:New beginnings?:. EP. 7

" I can't find my favorite shirt anywhere! " I said out loud. I was overwhelmed with packing and everything else. I was so worried I would forget something at home, and then not b able to have it. I grabbed all my summer clothing ( tank tops, shorts, some capris etc ) and slid into my chacos. I grabbed some of my suitcases but my dad carried mostly mine, haha. " Hopefully I can forget about Gavin on this trip. " I  murmured to myself. Hopefully.

We raced through the airport because we were almost late to our flight. We went through security and all that boring stuff, and then FINALLY boarded the plane. I sat by some random elderly guy, and my mom. On that flight I thought about the crazy past year I have had. Gavin was definitely a big impact on my life. I never though Gavin would ever be my first heartbreak,but I guess things are unpredictable. I miss Gavin but I thought it would be best if we went our own ways. That was what I thought back then... but I can't forgive him if he still has feelings for... Amanda - insert evil voice on the word Amanda LOL - 

" Grandma! " I yelled getting out f the taxi. I decided whether or not to hug her in case I might hurt her. I waved at her and she then embraced me in a hug I had such a good feeling this was going to be an amazing summer! 

" Lucy, Honey you should go to the beach, all the kids your age go there, go have some fun " My grandma said. " I don't want to leave you alone. "I said. " Its ok, your mom is literally in the kitchen. " She said. She has a point, we were in the living room, and the living room and kitchen connected together. I decided to go only to make grandma happy.

As I was walking down the beach I looked at the most HANDSOME BOY EVER!!! That's until a girl ran into me with her smoothie. " OMG I am so sorry, let me get you another shirt! " The random girl said. I insisted she didn't and we talked. I instantly liked her because she was so nice and funny! At least I already knew had one friend.

" I am so sorry! " I very cute guy told me. Although his looks were very good I was still mad. He just accidentally hit me in the face, with a soccer ball. It was an accident but AT LEAST AIM AT THE GOAL, but he was really hot. " My name's Henry " he said. " Oh sorry, I'm Lucy " I said with a smile. " I guess i'll see you around " He said AS HE WINKED!!! THAT WINK HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING. All night all I could think about was how maybe Florida wasn't that bad after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this took so long to post! Thanks for reading, make sure to read Chapter 8 tomorrow! :) <3  BTW Her grandmas name is Susan, and her Grandpas name is Dave! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• First!! :Do
    skylambsignature
  • :O Second post and NEW CUTE GUY!!  YAY  I wonder what flavor the smoothy was!  Great part sporty!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• This is turning out to be really fun!! But if Henry turns out to be as awful as Gavin I may die!!
    skylambsignature
  • goldenpuppy said:

:O Second post and NEW CUTE GUY!!  YAY  I wonder what flavor the smoothy was!  Great part sporty!!

Hmm Strawberry? And I am glad you love the post! <3

Belle said:

This is turning out to be really fun!! But if Henry turns out to be as awful as Gavin I may die!!
    What if Gavin wasn't bad after all?!   :-O

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2017
    SportyChic said:

goldenpuppy said:

:O Second post and NEW CUTE GUY!!  YAY  I wonder what flavor the smoothy was!  Great part sporty!!

Hmm Strawberry? And I am glad you love the post! <3

Belle said:

This is turning out to be really fun!! But if Henry turns out to be as awful as Gavin I may die!!
    What if Gavin wasn't bad after all?!   :-O

:Oooo

skylambsignature
  • SQUEE!! PART 7!!! THANKS FOR POSTING  <:-P <:-P <:-P

• WOOOOooo 2 in a row!!  PARTY!!!  thanks sporty!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Oh.
    My.
    GOSSHHHH!!!
    I JUST SCREAMED!!!!! THIS IS SOOO AMAZING!!! READING NOW :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Just getting caught up... this part was awesome!  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • edited August 2017
    WHOA!  NO WAY!  You brought back My Life as Lucy?!?! I gotta see this.... Just saying!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

WHOA!  NO WAY!  You brought back My Life a Lucy?!?! I gotta see where this is going.... Just saying!

You are super supportive thanks! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4