My Life As Lucy Season 2 .:Change:. EP. 6

I looked at mom and then dad, then mo, then dad, and then at the picture. I couldn't believe it!!! Mo and dad had always talked about having another kid or adopting... It was amazing news and I couldn't wait to tell Emma! I picked up the picture and saw a picture of my very tiny and probably cute little brother/sister. My mom turned out to be 3 weeks into her pregnancy. " OMG This is the best news ever! " I said to my parents. We then talked about all types of baby stuff in the living room. Me and my mom decided to watch a movie later that night and to celebrate we had a girls night, and somehow that ended up to me balling my eyes out to her about me and Gavin. I trust my mom, but or some reason I trusted her more then ever. Gavin was my first heartbreak. How could I possibly get over that.

Summer was soon and I was so excited that I didn't have to face the awkwardness of Gavin and Amanda. Amanda and Gavin never became an official couple but they did flirt and talk occasionally which didn't bother me as much as it did before. I won't lie about the fact that I miss Gavin and how I pictured the perfect couple of us together, because Gavin was basically everyones dream guy to be honest. Me and my family were going to head down to Florida for basically the entire summer, because my grandma had gotten back surgery, and my grandpa couldn't take care of her all alone so we decided to help out. We were staying at their place since my grandparents had enough space for us. I was excited as to what adventures will come next in Florida or the summer. It was about time to forget about Gavin and focus on myself and not any boys for a while, But little did I know that was the exact opposite thing would happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry I have not uploaded in a LONG time from today to next Thursday I will uplouad every single day a new chapter after tht I will upload weekly.I absolutely love this series omg! My mind is rushing with SO MUCH IDEAS RIGHT NOW JNHGCTVBHNJH OK TTYL THANKS FOR READING LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OH WOW!! I can't believe my eyes!  is this really another part of my life lucy?!?!?  - dies -
    skylambsignature
  • cool you posted the next part  :ar!
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME next part!!!  Why hasn't Gavin tried to contact Lucy!??!  Does he not care any more?  Oh why Gavin can't you be the person everyone thinks you are!!!
    skylambsignature
  • In celebration of the baby announcement!

(((       ,,
                    ( *)======/\====
                     )(      /  \ 
          __________/  )    /    \
          \___         /   / ""   \ 
            \____    _/   / (**)   \
               / \__/    (----------)
              /____|__//_ (         )
                   |      (        )
                   |       (      )
                   |        (____)
                  _|__
                   \\
    skylambsignature
  • WOOT WOOT totally great next part!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I never thought I'd see the day!!  Welcome back to the life of an author
    sporty!!  You picked up perfectly from where you left of!  2 thumbs
    up!!
    :-bd :-bd 
    ColourzRNice2
  • Belle said:

OH WOW!! I can't believe my eyes!  is this really another part of my life lucy?!?!?  - dies -

JungleAnimal said:

cool you posted the next part  :ar!

Belle said:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME next part!!!  Why hasn't Gavin tried to contact Lucy!??!  Does he not care any more?  Oh why Gavin can't you be the person everyone thinks you are!!!

Belle said:

In celebration of the baby announcement!

(((       ,,
                    ( *)======/\====
                     )(      /  \ 
          __________/  )    /    \
          \___         /   / ""   \ 
            \____    _/   / (**)   \
               / \__/    (----------)
              /____|__//_ (         )
                   |      (        )
                   |       (      )
                   |        (____)
                  _|__
                   \\
    iStella said:

WOOT WOOT totally great next part!

ColourzRnice said:

I never thought I'd see the day!!  Welcome back to the life of an author
    sporty!!  You picked up perfectly from where you left of!  2 thumbs
    up!!
    :-bd :-bd 

Thanks for such amazing feedback! Sorry I have been such a lousy writer :( I promise I shall not let you down! Love each and everyone of you!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited August 2017
    @SportyChic can you give a tiny hint as to if Gavin has just turned to the dark side and become awful?
    skylambsignature
  • WOOOOO!!! MY LIFE AS LUCY IS BACK!!!!!!
    you should totally make notes of all the ideas running around in your head right now, otherwise you'll forget them!  I'm so glad you're excited to write these again, I sooo loved this series!!
    BEST OF LUCK!! :D  <:-P <:-P

• You're so not a lousy writer!  Life gets busy we all have that :)  Congrats on the new computer too!  and happy birthdaY!!
    --

• Belle said:

@SportyChic can you give a tiny hint as to if Gavin has just turned to the dark side and become awful?

As the story continues you will see both their true colors rise.

Doodlepufflove said:

WOOOOO!!! MY LIFE AS LUCY IS BACK!!!!!!
    you should totally make notes of all the ideas running around in your head right now, otherwise you'll forget them!  I'm so glad you're excited to write these again, I sooo loved this series!!

I AM SO HAPPY YOU LOVE THIS SERIES!!! And you shall not worry I did make notes because i cannot contain all this creativeness inside of my brain AHHHHH

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Belle said:

Doodlepufflove said:

I AM SO HAPPY YOU LOVE THIS SERIES!!! And you shall not worry I did make notes because i cannot contain all this creativeness inside of my brain AHHHHH
    WOOOO THAT'S GREAT NEWSS!!! I can't wait until you post Episode 7!!

• iStella said:

You're so not a lousy writer!  Life gets busy we all have that :)  Congrats on the new computer too!  and happy birthdaY!!

Omg thanks so much love when you guys type me such nice words and advice and thanks! I loved my birthday and I especially loved all the food LOL P.S I just saw you at the garden! :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Doodlepufflove said:

SportyChic said:

Belle said:

Doodlepufflove said:

WOOOO THAT'S GREAT NEWSS!!! I can't wait until you post Episode 7!!
    Episode seven will come out tomorrow around 10 am central I have most of it written already! LOL I am so happy of your enthusiasm, makes me want to write even more. Hugs! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • This was a really fun evening!  I think it will be of those memories you pull out occasionally and think. awesome! :)
    --

• AH!!! I forgot they were going to have a baby!! YAY how exciting! speaking of babies!! How is your brother doing sporty?!?!?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• goldenpuppy said:

AH!!! I forgot they were going to have a baby!! YAY how exciting! speaking of babies!! How is your brother doing sporty?!?!?

He is doing AMAZING! :) We are trying to put him on the blanket on the ground alot so he can pick his head up alot more and longer. The doctor advised us to since he can't that much! We shaved his head like 2 or 3 months ago AND IT ALREADY GREW BACK SO MUCH! He is so cute! :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

goldenpuppy said:

AH!!! I forgot they were going to have a baby!! YAY how exciting! speaking of babies!! How is your brother doing sporty?!?!?

He is doing AMAZING! :) We are trying to put him on the blanket on the ground alot so he can pick his head up alot more and longer. The doctor advised us to since he can't that much! We shaved his head like 2 or 3 months ago AND IT ALREADY GREW BACK SO MUCH! He is so cute! :D
    Aww!!!  that's soo cute! How old does that make him then?  he was born around march right?

• goldenpuppy said:

SportyChic said:

goldenpuppy said:

Aww!!!  that's soo cute! How old does that make him then?  he was born around march right?
    He was born on st. Patricks day so 17th of march :) 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • He's almost 4 months old!!!!!!!  That's so cute!!!! 

• Liked and Thumbs up!  :-bd What an awesome surprise to log in to Miss clue and have a My Life As Lucy to read!  Keep those ideas flowing!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature