-- Post closed --

edited August 2017 in VFK Trading Post
-- Post closed --

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Would you take a Walrus hat, Acorn hat, tall striped red hat, princess sunflower costume, Pisoned Apple Princess costume and football jersey 2017 red for the turtle hat, strawberry hat and frog hat? (If girls can wear them.)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Would you take a Walrus hat, Acorn hat, tall striped red hat, princess sunflower costume, Pisoned Apple Princess costume and football jersey 2017 red for the turtle hat, strawberry hat and frog hat? (If girls can wear them.)

Im just looking for the items in the bottom portion of the post :) (Under "Looking for")...Any of the host clothing is only for trade for the items with "***" above them :)

• Hi chalk. I have a 3 star item you're looking for...
  • millsfan said:

Hi chalk. I have a 3 star item you're looking for...

Whatcha got? And what interested you? :)

• Hi I offered on the blue fish statue last week..are you still interested in the trade?! And would you take a Ice Prince Statue for that big squirrel?!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Hi I offered on the blue fish statue last week..are you still interested in the trade?! And would you take a Ice Prince Statue for that big squirrel?!!

Hey! Yes Im still interested & I can do that trade as well :)

• Okay lmk when and where we can meet! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Okay lmk when and where we can meet! :)

I can meet now, in trade room.

Currently trading someone but Ill be done soon!

• I am there!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Bump!

Gone: pumpkins, parfait, 1 ice cart, squirrel

• BUMP! Post updated, new items added, wants list revised :)

• @ColourzRnice

Hi, tagged you in my other trading post since I cant do a Q magic for the surfboard :) Let me know if anything interests you

• Okay, I'll take the retired sand dragon prince for it!

@i.am.chalk
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Okay, I'll take the retired sand dragon prince for it!

@i.am.chalk
    Great! I'm in my trade room right now :)

• And I'm in the garden lol

Coming!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I have some angora clothing. I like the panda hood or skeleton pants. I can add on to my offer :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

I have some angora clothing. I like the panda hood or skeleton pants. I can add on to my offer :)

Unfortunately Id like to save those items for some of my higher wants. Thanks

• Would you trade turkey hat for original 4th july pin? If not i can offer an ice.
    And can I trade black quartz or golden blonde hair for black/yellow original cheer
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Would you trade turkey hat for original 4th july pin? If not i can offer an ice.

And can I trade black quartz or golden blonde hair for black/yellow original cheer
    Ill pass, saving most of the hats/rare clothing for items with *** above them. Thank you though

As for dragon hairs, I already have a set...just need the clothing

• --POST UPDATED!--

• Zugtug prizes added to want list

• i.am.chalk said:

prettyredstone said:

Would you trade turkey hat for original 4th july pin? If not i can offer an ice.

Ill pass, saving most of the hats/rare clothing for items with *** above them. Thank you though

As for dragon hairs, I already have a set...just need the clothing
    Not even for an ice?
    art-starbucks 
  • Hey would you be willing to trade strawberry hat for ice?
    image-2