Journey to One Million Credits!

I decided I would post a discussion about this cause I thought this would be a fun thing to do! I'm setting a goal of getting one million credits and its going to be a long journey to get that many. Its going to take a while because I only got almost 70,000 which is not that much. I will post daily updates or maybe every time I get a certain amount! I will try to earn by playing games, trading, or selling items. I might open a store soon so if you ever see it on the popular rooms list go check it out if you would like! I'm not sure how long it will take but hopefully not too long but depending on how much effort I put it might take months but I'm not really sure. Once I reach my goal I think I will do a big giveaway with the prize of a lot of the credits! Not all of it though but I want to have the amount not be too big but not too small either. I might even host a game show or something like cute or boot with the prize of the credits too! I could also start the VFK Olympics I was going to last year and the prize can be the credits! I will post a poll on it below! Anyways I think that is all I can say so look out for the first update that will come at least within a few days hopefully! 
When I Reach My Goal How Should Some of the Credits Be Given Away?
  1. Which Way Should the Credits Be Given?
    1. Giveaway on Message Boards
      41.67%
    2. Game show/Competition in VFK(Such as maybe a game show you see on TV or something like Cute or Boot)
      50.00%
    3. VFK Olympics
        8.33%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Oh wow that's a really cool goal!  If you ever need someone to play games with just let me know!!

AND GOOD LUCK!!
    skylambsignature
  • Best way to earn credits is through auctions & stores -- You can even post your items for sale (credits) on the trading forum :)

I tell you from experience, currently at 5 mill and constantly growing :)

• @Belle I plan to play with clones but if I see you online and I plan on playing games that day I will ask you if you would like to play! If you are busy I will just play with a clone! Thanks for the offer! :) 

@i.am.chalk I planned on a store but I forgot I could do a auction! Thanks for the tip! :) 5 million is a lot! It must of taken a long time to get that. Do you know how long it took you to get one million? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

@Belle I plan to play with clones but if I see you online and I plan on playing games that day I will ask you if you would like to play! If you are busy I will just play with a clone! Thanks for the offer! :) 

@i.am.chalk I planned on a store but I forgot I could do a auction! Thanks for the tip! :) 5 million is a lot! It must of taken a long time to get that. Do you know how long it took you to get one million? 
    Honestly it adds up really quick...I usually hit 1 million in a matter of hours just through my stores/thread posts :)

• i.am.chalk said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

@Belle I plan to play with clones but if I see you online and I plan on playing games that day I will ask you if you would like to play! If you are busy I will just play with a clone! Thanks for the offer! :) 

Honestly it adds up really quick...I usually hit 1 million in a matter of hours just through my stores/thread posts :)
    Oh wow thats pretty quick if I put a lot of time into it I could get about a million pretty quick. Not sure if I will get it quick though because the amount I earn from stores would depend on how rare the items I sell are and its hard to find something I'm willing to sell in my inventory and its usually not a expensive item. 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh wow that's a big goal..  Maybe you should invest that into your Museum?..  I wish you lot's of luck. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Oh wow that's a big goal..  Maybe you should invest that into your Museum?..  I wish you lot's of luck. :)

I was thinking of doing that! I wouldn't use all the credits on my museum but some of it it would probably be enough to make the museum look good! I could also use it on my kingdom but the museum will come first. :) 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Not sure if this would count as a update but I wanted to post on this and not leave it dead: 

I have not even started.. in fact instead of earning credits I've been spending.. I've spent them on space missions, and items at stores. And now sometime this month will be the sandcastle competition and I will be spending even more! Not even sure if I have enough credits to have a winning entry so I might not enter. Hopefully I can start earning within a few days so I can have the big celebration and contest sooner and have enough credits for everything! I have lots of time since its Summer and I will lose lots of time once summer ends so I better get working on it if I want to finish this quicker and so you guys don't have to wait months and months for me to finish. Also I have that poll for everyone to vote on how to celebrate when I reach 1 million credits and so far games like cute or boot is winning but everyone can vote until I start planning the competition celebration!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina AH!!!! I JUST HAD THE BEST...IDEA!!  I've never won a contest either, and I probably won't ever because I always forget to finish my room lol!!  BUT! We could work TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done a lot of gardening, I can give you credits and all the items I have if you can remember to finish the room!  What do you think?!?!   

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• great idea  :ar!  gl
  • @goldenpuppy If we both worked on only one room only the owner of that room would get the prize if we placed! But if you mean two rooms then it could work! This sounds like a fun idea! :D 

@JungleAnimal Thank you! :) 

Also to everyone else here is a little update:

I am about to play Laser Tag and maybe other games with my clone @Meowth and/or @AshKetchum (I'll probably use Meowth and also I gave them message boards pages that have not been active for a year but you can say hi to them! :P) Anyways I'm going earn some credits so I can host a big event for you all! Also watch out for a store or auction as I'm going to try to find some items to trade for credits! :D 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina but that's the problem we never place!  If we work together we at least have a chance and we can enter you this time and me for the Halloween competition!!  

• goldenpuppy said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina but that's the problem we never place!  If we work together we at least have a chance and we can enter you this time and me for the Halloween competition!!  

I just came across one problem.. I'm not a member so I can't give perms to anyone! We will need perms to be able to build in each other's rooms! I'm not sure if I will be a member during Halloween time but I am going to try to get member when Halloween comes by! What what would we do if I am not a member during Halloween? Also are you a member? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Hmm... Yeah I'm a member but that won't help us build your room.  Okay since we are testing anyway and have no idea if we'll win.  Let's do this!  You make the first room and we'll just trade items for that, then the next 2 rooms will be mine and I'll add you to furni perms!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!? :DOOOO

• Update: I can't believe my luck today.. I got 600,000 credits!! I have so much now that I could enter a competition and buy items if I want and still have a lot left!! This is the most credits I have had ever! And I'm now more than halfway to a million! I thought it would take months to get this far but I was wrong! Just another 400,000 and I will have reached my goal and I can do a big celebration! I might do a auction soon but I'll have to check on how many items that are worth a good amount I'll be willing to give away! 
    -Rosalina ♥