Stuck right before astrolabe, Midnight and more.

So I've been combing these threads and a video walk through and I'm just continuously stuck:( No one will talk to me, can't figure out how to trigger next step. Please help.

Recently I've:
found fallen art name plate
got flaming bridge note
got Lire note on ground (translated)
approached Frenchman about fabric
found calling card and sent and received a letter to Norbury

I'm seeing things about Midnight, a paper with a date on it, a poem to piece together, setting the astrolabe and I think I'm close to those things but can't quite trigger anything. Help appreciated!!

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Hi @Steph,

I'm looking what might be your next step, hold on :)

-Mintie
  • edited June 2017
    Hi @Steph,

I have a couple of questions for you to make sure I know where you are.
    Have you received a package from your mama and have you replied to the first note from Miss Norton returning the calling card case?

-Mintie

• Yes, I received the book and put the advice to use on the bridge w/Copper! Also returned Miss Norton's letter attaching case to get sent out.
  • Excellent!  Have you received a note from Miss Norton with a description of the horse from her brother?
  • I don't think so, no. I haven't gone to bed because I thought I need to stay up to go back to bridge later?
  • The note you found that you translated was from when Mr. Norton was held up, so they won't be striking there today.  Also one more question, have you gotten the telescope and been to the Hunting Lodge?

• Ohh ok. Yes, I've had the telescope for ages and gone to the hunting lodge a couple of times (and gotten the item out of the desk that I used in the passageway back home!).
  • It looks like you're doing a fantastic job!!  Try going to sleep and seeing if Miss Norton's letter is there, the letter will most likely arrive after you've gone out for the day, so you might also want to ride over and talk with kitty!

• VFK_Mintie said:

It looks like you're doing a fantastic job!!  Try going to sleep and seeing if Miss Norton's letter is there, the letter will most likely arrive after you've gone out for the day, so you might also want to ride over and talk with kitty!

Tried it and yes, thank you so much!! Who knew going to bed was the answer??!
  • That is wonderful news @Steph!

Let us know if you need anything else!

-Mintie