VFK Weekly News - Tuesday 5/30 Edition

edited May 2017 in General
VFK Weekly News
Hello!
 Welcome to VFK Weekly News!
Where you get minute to minute updates
on events happening right now on VFK and Miss Clue!

Today's TOP headline
Anniversary Membership's
With all three membership's releasing their first bundle this week, It gives us even more to look forward to next week! What was your favorite membership and bundle?! Was there an item you liked more than another?! What more could we ask for?!
I ended up getting the Retro Membership when I saw that High Class Dress. It turns out I actually like the Retro one the most. I love the new dresses from both the Mermaid and Retro..(Pink and Orange being my fave colours) and the style of the Retro dresses.
If you haven't already, I would suggest purchasing one of the memberships..
You won't be disappointed..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news
Did you use the exchange to get the Ebony seed?! What Does it look like?!
You can now craft your very OWN wooden giraffe statue with the wood you harvested from the ebony trees.
Picture of Today's Newsletter below
Check the event calendar for you local time!

Did you get the bran new 9th Anniversary game hat and shirt yet?!
It look's awesome this year!
I somehow missed the hat though I did get the game shirt. (yay)

Don't forget to get the collectableVFK and EA Anniversary rooms available in the Land Office.
They each cost 75000 Credits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host Events
Nothing has been posted on the event calendar as of yet..
As soon as it updates I will update this area!

In today's funnies
It was right after closing on VFK when I was getting ready for a good nights rest when, Out of nowhere, I heard a loud rumbling sound..I jumped up and looked out the door to see VFK_Tazz Dressed in a leather coat, goggles, helmet, and a pair of leather (FIN) gloves sneaking out to take his Brand new Harley for a spin around the block..
Don't forget, you can send in you're jokes and stories (Please no rude/mean  jokes/stories) and I will publish one of each in every edition of VFK Weekly News.

That is all for this week's edition of VFK Weekly News!

VFKnewsletter1
Summer Poll!
  1. What is your favorite part of Summer?!
    1. Going to the beach
      25.00%
    2. Going camping
        8.33%
    3. Summer concerts
        8.33%
    4. Playing VFK All day (MINE TOO)
      58.33%
VFKWeeklyNews3

Comments