Sad news :-(

As the days go by and months I spend less and less time in miss clue and vfk. I was very busy these past weeks with finals, and adjusting with my baby brother... I suddenly forgot all about vfk. No... I didn't.miss it or even think about it. I've been thinking about quitting for a long time. And I have come to a decision. I think I WILL be quitting. I will be quitting officially at the end of this month. ( I want to answer any questions ) I'll make an official farewell letter and pm a special letter to everyone on here who have made my life better by just being here :-) I'm quitting because I don't seem to enjoy vfk, I never get on and I just think the day is eventually going to come. I have been at vfk since 2013, my account started as a clone of my sister and I eventually took it over. Vfk has been with me for so long! Idk if I'll ever get on MISS CLUE Anymore but eventually one day I will set up a website and continue writing my life as Lucy on there because I am so proud of that story I will definitely continue it just not on here, so I will come back one day and just put on the activity a link to the website I will eventually creat so anyone who likes my stories can continue them there. I just thought everyone should know ahead of time so they can ask me questions of any sort.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Omg don't quit!!!! Maybe just take a break for a few months? It would be so sad to see you leave!! :((
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Omg don't quit!!!! Maybe just take a break for a few months? It would be so sad to see you leave!! :((

Idk... I'll probably forget about vfk in a few months, I may consider it but I will definitely come back on for the beauty and the beast premiere!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Wow this is totally sad news...
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• :(( Aww! We will all truly miss you Sporty! -hugs- We enjoyed having you on VFK!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • wow awful news..
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Woot! You could also come on for the holidays if that's possible! It would be a shame to lose more VFKERS
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited May 2017
    SPORTY! WHY!!!  :((   :((

-Cries-

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Noo don't go! :( I hope you will visit again someday! We will miss you! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I am so sad to hear this!! :( You've become one my best friends I have had on VFK.. PLEASE come and visit at least once a month!! ( I will save all my deep stuff for your PM. :) )
  • Sporty- noooo how am I supposed to keep in touch and let you know that my disastrous life continues. Lmao, I'm kidding, sorry. I'll miss you :D I'm kinda insignificant anyway, I've been MIA quite often.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Crap. I wasn't done. I accidentally posted. I don't even know anymore. I forgot sorry XD
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • You can edit by clicking the gear in the upper right! XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• aww that's sad sporty, please come back and visit! it will sure be busy in the summer months!!
    we don't need more vfker's quitting :/

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Even though I wasn't apart of your VFK life, I'm sad your leaving :( Have a blessed life <3