VFK Weekly News - Tuesday 5/23 Edition

edited May 2017 in General
VFK Weekly News
Hello!
 Welcome to VFK Weekly News!
Where you get minute to minute updates
on events happening right now on VFK and Miss Clue!

Today's TOP headline
ANNIVERSARY, ANNIVERSARY, ANNIVERSARY!
With everything new going on it's hard to keep up with it all!
To start with, we got 3 BRAND NEW memberships.
*1 Month Retro membership which includes a motorcycle + other stuff
*1 Month Tikitastic membership which includes a lion + other stuff
*1 Month Bubbletastic membership which includes seahorse + other stuff
Each membership is ONLY $14.95 which is a good deal for everything you get!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colonial Age is FINALLY OPENING!!!
That is super exciting so many people have been asking for it and it's finally happening!
I hear it's opening around June sometime. I will keep you posted if I hear anymore!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After last night's cake party I checked and we got the usual Anniversary cake pin BUT I found something else...
This year we got the 9th Anniversary mini CAKE!!
Which was pretty cool!

Don't forget the new update, we can now see rooms on the rooms list and search for a room!
In other news
There's 2 new collectable rooms out now.
1 is called VFK Anniversary Skyscraper Office and the other is called EA Anniversary Skyscraper Office.
They each cost 75000 Credits.
Don't forget to check the gold stamp catalog for new storage options!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host Events
Anniversary Host Hunt May 24
Host Color Selection May 25
9th Anniversary Host hunt May 26 and the 29
Angora Bunnies arrive May 25
V.I.P. Churro and Popcorn stands arrive May 24
Tiki Quest arrives May 25
Plus lots of other event. Check the event calendar for your times
Spoiler:

VFKWeeklyNews8998

Spoiler:

VFKWeeklyNews8904890

New membership
  1. Are you pleased with the new memberships?!
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
VFKWeeklyNews3

Comments

• I love the new memberships! My FAVORITE IS the MOTORCYCLE one!!! I was slightly disappointed with the tiki one though. It's still good but I just wanted something beach-y and I still got all of the memberships LOL I can't wait to see what the bundles will be, I believe there's going to be weekly bundles for them!

So far this Anniversary has been the best yet!!! WOOOT
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • YAY @EleanorRose  I LOVED IT!!  If you post pictures it would be wonderful to include the newsletter pages in a spoiler for later reference!

I LOVE ALL THE MEMBERSHIPS!  and the price was so awesome that my family was able to get all of them for me!  I'm so happy and my white lion is the most pretty thing I've ever seen I love how my outfit blends into the trees and plant!

AND YES I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WE GET NEXT WEEK!!!

don't forget the new mermaid quest today!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb That is a good idea! I will add those in a moment! :)
    Thank you!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Oh I see..It says coming June 25th..I didn't see that part before!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Im so happy vfk did my White Lion.. its so majestic.  I thought that vfk should give out the Cakes as a furniture item at the party and LOOK!! They must have saw me mention that at the party, totally didn't think they'd catch that with all the chat in there.  Totally cool : ) The Anniversary is fun!!
  • So if I ordered the Crystal Mermaid books I can still get the stuff from them?! That would be pretty cool
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

So if I ordered the Crystal Mermaid books I can still get the stuff from them?! That would be pretty cool

I'm pretty sure you can still get the items from them if you order the books! The items you get depend on which book you buy! I haven't gotten any of the books yet but hopefully I can one day! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥