Mother's Day 2017 Gardenia Plants

Hello all!

I just wanted to comment on how beautiful the new plants are! Yes they were pricey, but I am so glad we have them. They are beautiful and I especially love the flower vase we get with each harvest. Will definitely keep planting. What do you all think?

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 8.49.32 PM
MandaBear
 #VFKSummer2023

Comments

• edited May 2017
    OOOOOO Those are lovely!  I like how they are so beautiful and big!  are you trading any of the seeds @MandaBear?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • They look so nice! I now wish I bought some but I was running low on credits and didn't want to spend a ton on some seeds. I would still have credits left but I like to have a lot of credits. If you are trading any seeds could I offer on some? Also do you get seeds when harvesting them like heirloom plants? 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • those are beautiful plants, thanks so much for posting a picture @MandaBear!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • You're welcome everyone. It's the same as heirloom seeds. When harvested, you get a gardenia flower vase with garden seeds. 

I'd be happy to share some seeds!
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Those are so pretty! Mine are still growing!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • How does one become an heirloom seed gardener?  Where do you buy them or how do you get them?  I have only seen heirloom corn and wheat for sale at the garden store.  I would love to get into heirloom gardening on VFK, but I don't know how.  Can anyone please explain the process to me?  I would really appreciate it!  Thanks!
    Patticakes
  • @Patticakes They were from a special event two years ago! You will have to find someone trading them (you probably should find the dutch bean seed first) Take care of them for a month and you should get the new heirloom seed and pin!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Oh!  I wonder how I missed that!  LOL!  Thanks for the info though!  You wouldn't happen to have the Dutch Bean seed to trade, would you?

Patticakes
  • I do have the Dutch Bean seeds.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Those plants are so pretty!! are you trading a seed package?!

• Doodlepufflove said:

Those plants are so pretty!! are you trading a seed package?!

I have 2 gardenia seeds available if you'd like them.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023