NEW Mounts!

Hi!!

I wanted to share my mount suggestions I just sent in to VFK!  I have other VFK ideas, obviously I still have my big idea for space age, but have been so busy, I haven't been able to really play VFK, let alone type and draw my other ideas.

Let me know if you like any of my mount ideas, and please share you ideas too : )

I wanted to give some quick ideas for the anniversary!  These ideas consist suggestions for VFK mounts that could be on sale, or included in BUNDLES!  For mounts that would be for sale for stamps, that is up to VFK what they want to price them at, but many people may be able to have stamps saved up by now, so for the effort that goes into making a mount, they could be something for people to "Cash in" on as a cool purchase with their saved stamps.

Mount Ideas
White Lion - A mighty strong white lion mount.  With elegant white fur and  blue eyes. Its stance when doing nothing is a mighty roar. This bundle would be a hit. (Safari Bundle)
Giraffe - Can have saddle/no saddle.  The Giraffe seems to be a popular requested mount ever since the release of the elephant (Giraffe cost 50,000 stamps or in Bundle)
Mountain Gorilla - Walking on its arms and legs , battle armor can be equipped on the Gorilla if preferred.  (Gorilla cost 100,000-500,000 stamps)

Prehistoric mounts
Pterodactyl - A powerful Pterodactyl to soar the Kingdom on!  The Pterodactyl would be dark navy blue with its  inner wings being peach.  Its stance when doing nothing would be its feet on the floor, and stretching its wings (showcasing its wing span).
T-rex - This mount would be pretty large, but it would be a hit..
Wooly Mammoth - Similar to elephant

Merfolk Mounts- 
Sea horse mount - Comes in Yellow,orange, blue, purple, or pink…These are  large menfolk seahorse sold in the menfolk shop for gold stamps, ( big enough for mermaids, and humans to ride).  These mounts can be used anywhere in vfk, AND in aquatic areas.  
Blue Whale Mount - A massive Blue whale that lets you ride him (VFK Merfolk Bundle) 
Dolphin Mount - A Graceful dolphin that lets you hitch a ride : )  (Sold for gold stamps or in a bundle)
Shark Mount - A  shark that is only available for 500,000 gold stamps

Thats it for now.. stay tuned for more ideas : )
millsfan

Comments

• I actually suggested they make a giraffe for the new membership. (Included with membership only) Along with a special green and blue zebra and a bear mount so that each membership would come with its own special mount...I also asked that they do the weekly bundles like with the dragon memberships and gave them ideas as to what they should include in them...

I do like your ideas for merfolk and prehistoric mounts..Would be fantastic if they could add some of those for the anniversary.

Happy 9th Anniversary!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • so exciting! I can't wait until the memberships arrive!