VFK Weekly News - Monday 5/8 Edition

edited May 2017 in General
VFK Weekly News
Hello!
 Welcome to VFK Weekly News!
Where you get minute to minute updates
on events happening right now on VFK and Miss Clue!
I'm sorry it is a short edition this week.

Today's TOP headline
New Anniversary Memberships Arrives May 22nd.
Brand new Memberships are arriving and I can not wait for them!
I wonder what they might be?!
I guess we will all find out when they arrive on the 22nd.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news
Brand new word search and crossword puzzle lamps have arrived.
The cute puffer fish is from playing word search.
The tiki lamp set if from playing crossword puzzle.

don't forget to do the new gardening quest.
the prize is a Garden Trellis Bench.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host Events
The Event Calendar is filled with so many events.
in fact, to many to list.
Check you're event calendar for times.
In today's funnies
Why should you never play cards with a pirate?
Because he's always standing on the DECK.
That is all for this week edition of VFK Weekly News!
VFK Weekly News poll!
  1. Should I do once a weekl editions or every other week editions?
    1. Once a week
      78.57%
    2. Every other week
      21.43%
VFKWeeklyNews3

Comments

• lol awesome joke @EleanorRose!  I chose weekly, but really it should be when it best fits with what you doing.  And if you enjoy doing it!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Thanks fowzy!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • edited May 2017
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE THESE SOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you @EleanorRose!!  <:-P <:-P :-bd :-q :-bd

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Awesome fun read @EleanorRose this panda thinks it rocks!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • When ever you want to post is fine with me :)  YAY This has been so awesome @EleanorRose!!! It makes the count down to the anniversary Just that much more fun!!

Thanks and hugs!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Well I guess it does make more sense to continue weekly editions seeing as it's called VFK Weekly! 
    I am glad everyone enjoys reading these. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! :D
  • I chose weekly, and maybe you should list what host events there are, and the dates? I know times obviously change depending on the person lol
  • Oh nice idea @Kitten!  I love your news @EleanorRose You do a wonderful job with it!
    skylambsignature
  • Oh no captain, you're on the deck again.  xD Great news! I'm so excited for the new memberships as well!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @Kitten @SkyLamb @TacoCat Thanks! :)

I have thought about adding times but it would be somewhat difficult with all the time zones for each player and sometimes they change the time of an event..though I will definitely consider it for next weeks edition. :)

Don't forget, if you have a joke you want added to the funnies you can send it to me and I will add it to the next edition of VFK Weekly News!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

@Kitten @SkyLamb @TacoCat Thanks! :)

I have thought about adding times but it would be somewhat difficult with all the time zones for each player and sometimes they change the time of an event..though I will definitely consider it for next weeks edition. :)

Don't forget, if you have a joke you want added to the funnies you can send it to me and I will add it to the next edition of VFK Weekly News!

Yeah, I considered that. But I thought maybe you could add it like 5/18: Spring Cobblestone floor titles arrive in Mr. Smith's! That way it's just the date, and not timezone as those change.
  • Oh that is a really good idea.
    VFKWeeklyNews3