New Possible Project - A Kingdom

This is not the discussion I was considering posting that I mentioned on my wall. This is actually something I just thought of a few minutes ago! I was looking through my old messages that were sent to me and found my oldest message and it was a newsletter for a kingdom/role play I joined over 3 years ago. The owners of the kingdom do not play anymore sadly. :( I was thinking maybe I could start a kingdom! This is only a thought so I might not do this idea. I have not thought about what kind of kingdom it would be but I will maybe do a vote on what kind it should be! I might send daily newsletters as well like the kingdom I joined did. If I decide to do this I will finish my museum first before I start on this project because a lot of you have been waiting for this museum so I will get it open before I start on my kingdom so it could take a few months before the kingdom is open. 

I really like this idea so I think it will be a likely chance I will do it but I might start thinking and decide not to so we will see! What do you  think of this idea? I put a poll there but you can also comment below with thoughts or ideas! :D 
What Do You Think of This Kingdom Idea
  1. What do you think of it?
    1. I love it!! I hope you choose to open it! :D
      55.56%
    2. Sounds great! :)
      33.33%
    3. Cancel this idea! Just stick to the museum... :P
      11.11%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I think this is a good idea. But I would love to see the Museum first! I'm not saying don't do it at all. I have just been excited to see what the museum is like! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @EleanorRose I mentioned in there that the museum will be finished first! I also want to get the museum done first since I have been building it for about 2 months now!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh I missed that part I'm sorry! I can't wait for it!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • This sounds like such a cool idea... o.o Brings tears to my eyes as a role-player... I think that you should definitely do it. :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I like to role-play sometimes, although if we did, I would love a detective story to play!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Bringing this up higher! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Great idea! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Decided to bring this back with some updates! As you may of saw in my other discussion about my museum I was considering releasing the museum in a different way so I could work on my kingdom without putting the museum project on hold for a long time. If you didn't then I plan on releasing the museum but it will be smaller than I planned but then releasing new parts of the museum from time to time like VFK did with the zoo! 

I need a idea for my kingdom though before I can start building it! I think I would like to do a enchantment like theme! You could be a mermaid, fairy, wolf, tiger, wizard, or something else. There will be a newsletter too!(got this idea off of the kingdom I was in years ago) This is not my official idea though however I do really like this idea! Post any ideas here that I may want to do more than the magic kingdom! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bringing this up higher! If I don't get any comments on ideas for the kingdom within the next few days I will keep going with the idea I thought of! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Gosh try not to take too much on at 1 time.. looking forward to the museum and this
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Gosh try not to take too much on at 1 time.. looking forward to the museum and this

These will be my main two projects so I will not release another brand new big idea until these two are finished. 
    -Rosalina ♥