April Art Post/Update

Hey everyone!! Not too much new going on here. Just casually been watching Fairy Tail and playing games as usual.... heh heh... I don't have a problem I swear. Anyways, I've obviously been drawing Fairy Tail characters recently and plan to in the future. I haven't gotten any further in my project of drawing the Tales of characters and OH NO I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT VOLUME 2 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FORGIVE ME PLEASE.

I JUST GET SO DISTRACTED AND I LITERALLY DO NOTHING ALL DAY SO THERE REALLY ISN'T ANYTHING IMPORTANT KEEPING ME FROM IT BUT STILL I... I JUST FORGET AND SCREECH

ENJOY THE ART I GUESS.

-hides-

Art Show:

IMG_5607
(Don't mind the casual keyboard in the back I'm just taking these now and my desk doesn't have much room haha -cough-)
I drew Cobra again, though this time I spent a really long time trying to figure out how to use colored pencil yet make it look smooth and such. I'm proud of the hair but I didn't have the right skin color or blue of part of his jacket so I'm not as happy with that. AT LEAST IT'S SMOOTH FOR THE MOST PART THO LIKE SERIOUSLY MAKING COLORED PENCIL ALL ONE COLOR LIKE THAT IS A NIGHTMARE

Cobra-fairy-tail-cobra-of-oracion-seis-32241098-640-440 - Copy
Oh yeah here's the reference

IMG_5587
Um
yes
Hello sir
He's not creepy at all.
This is Midnight from Fairy Tail as well

Yes he looks girly I gave him too fancy of eyes and great makeup whoops

Midnight_Cara_Pre-TimeSkip
This is the reference I used!

IMG_5590 - Copy
I also drew Natsu (YES OK THIS IS PROBABLY ALL FAIRY TAIL I COULDN'T HELP IT XD)
I had no reference for this one other than I'd occasionally pause the anime to see how his eyes and clothes worked since this isn't his main outfit and I couldn't remember what it looked like oooops

IMG_5608
Here's a sketch of Gajeel I did with the same amount of reference as Natsu.    Um I casually gave up on filling in his hair 'cause it was late and I was tired. I really want to finish this though it came out pretty nice for lack of reference

Tho it wasn't quite lack of reference I had a few pictures of him it was more lack of wanting to use them.     I wanna get better and some characters I've started to memorize

Gajeel_Redfox_GMG I think I ended up using this for his outfit actually    Yeah I did I forgot I had this picutre

It was like 7 when I was rushing in his outfit and hair okay

IMG_5609
I sketched this when watching the Edolas arc of fairy tail and then completely forgot what goggles looked like and then completely forgot what the outfit looked like AND THEN I MADE HIS HAIR TOO SHORT. For the most part like the face and eyes was reference-less since I was at my sister's apartment in the living room watching Fairy Tail trying not to wake her up at like 3 am and I forgot the books that had this outfit and the laptop wasn't next to me to look it up and I'm a lazy kitty cat who doesn't wanna get up to get a laptop so I can art better

I've randomly talked a lot in this haven't I.

I just finished a part of Fairy Tail I really like and now my brain is like WHEE

Plus I haven't slept

and it's like

6:30 am

oops.

I hope I'm not being annoying...heh... -cough-

Art Requests:

ART REQUESTS.....
ARE....

OPEN!
If you have a request please comment below with a reference picture and if you want it drawn Digitally or Traditionally (pencil and paper). Please also include if you want it Colored, Sketched, or black and white, meaning it would be just and outline in pen rather than a sketch. an example of that would be: 
IMG_5601
This picture of the line art I did of Midnight      (I did end up coloring it but he looked diseased so I was like HEY MOM WANT A DISEASED LOOKING CREEPY GUY and now she has that drawing)

Also let me know if you want it shaded in black and white I might be willing to do that. Though I have no promises of the quality since that's a bit harder for me....

And please note I WILL NOT start working on your request until you have told me if you wanted it sketched or colored etc and if you want it in digital or traditional. I love getting requests from you all but I always panic when you don't state how you want it clearly, I really want everyone to enjoy the art I made for them and I feel really bad whenever I mess something up or don't get it done in time, so I hope I can fix that in the near future!

@EleanorRose

3761992-zc5VR7nISUSr2Ela
I really hope this came out alright!! I'm not great at cats... Or rose gardens.. Or like plants in general. So I hope it looks okay!!

Thanks for reading, I know this was a bit long but I had a lot of fun writing it!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

-Taco

:D
Please be honest I really don't care
  1. Do I draw too much Fairy Tail?
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
        0.00%
    3. I don't really care it's still art
      25.00%
    4. I LOVE WHEN YOU DRAW FAIRY TAIL IT'S AWESOME
      50.00%
    5. Please stop you draw it way too much
        0.00%
    6. Maybe just a little bit..
        0.00%
    7. What's a Fairy Tail
        0.00%
    8. I chose this answer because it exists for no decent reason
      25.00%
    9. I'll stop adding options now
        0.00%
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments