VFK Museum Ideas!

As you probably know I am building a museum! I've been thinking and decided to make a discussion about suggestions for the museum! It can be a display of a certain theme or it can be a additional thing! To make this museum more awesome when it opens I'd like to know what you guys would like to see in it! Suggest away! :D 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• You should definitely have an ice part to your museum VFK has a ton of wicked snow and ice items plus penguin plush! it could be a really cool part of it!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Ooo, I'd like to elaborate on what @beagIe said... you should definitely do a snow/ice area, but include an igloo, an Eskimo outfit, bonfire, and the ice dinosaurs and skeletons!  That would be really neat!
    Kind of like this!

snowyiceroomconcept
    tacocatdrawing
  • @beagIe @rain_shadow Good idea! I'll try to get the items for it! I don't think I can get that Eskimo outfit because I am not a member but I can just use a different winter outfit that looks like a Eskimo outfit! :)

Keep on suggesting! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • You should show an outfit that represents each VFK age ( victorian, space ect. ) 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Maybe you could have some Disney exhibits?? :o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• VFK has so much fun cave man stuff you should do a prehistoric exhibit!  you even have the cave room!
  • Also I LOVE @SportyChic's idea!
  • Great ideas @SportyChic, @PinkyB and @fashionista.star! 

Forgot to say it might not be guaranteed that some suggestions will happen! It would depend on how hard it is to do that suggestion. So far every idea doesn't look hard to do so I will definitely try to do them all! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oooo you should do a themed area for each holiday!  Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, that sort of thing :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • you should totally do a historical section, with like a pilgrim setting!  maybe use the pilgrim stoves!? like these!

colonialcookstoves
  • you should do a marshmallow area with all the marshmallow items ever released that would be so cool

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • Bumping this up so more people can post ideas! I changed the discussion name to ideas cause I think it sounds better! About to go work on some of the ideas posted right now plus other things for the museum as well!  ;)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • you should do something related to miss clue ;)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Bringing this back again! I haven't worked on my museum in a while but I am going to try to work on more of it tomorrow! 
    -Rosalina ♥