Weekend Plans+ News (It's friday!!!)

Okay so today was a half day at school. Normally I'd spend the remaining half of 'school hours' at home or with friends however early yesterday morning, my dad was sent to the E.R for pancreatitis. Luckily it was just stage one because he actually caught it earl. You'd think he'd recognize the symptoms since he's had it...what, six times now? Trust me, we're all used to this. Well it turns out that not only was his blood sugar high (since he's diabetic) but so were his triglycerides.

Well we had a drive a couple of hours to Marion County, Marion in Illinois to the VA hospital since this time they hadn't sent him to the St. Louise VA where he usually was. He hates the St. Louise ones anyway. Claims it's too boring and the nurses are rude. My mother and I stayed with my dad for three hours before driving home. Once we were home, my brother had a bonfire running so I went and joined it, unfortunately inhaling smoke (it wasn't pretty nor did it taste good). I only love the smell of smoke. After the bonfire was put out, I shot hoops for a bit, making about half because I'm not athletic at all, and then going inside.

Tomorrow morning I have to be up and ready by 8 o'clock to get to church at 8:30. Our youth group is going to Edwardsville Il to a place called Edison's where we'll laser tag, play arcade games, and bowl (not me because I didn't order the bowling shoes in advance like our youth pastor wanted us to). Then, we'll go out to eat at a restaurant, return back home, and I will spend the rest of the day doing...whatever I want I guess.

Sunday, I am hanging out with my best friend, Ashley. She's been depressed lately over a certain incident that happened with a really close friend and a potential boyfriend of hers (don't tell her I said that, she'll kill me). I told her that she has to be dressed (and sober of all alcohol, drugs, or whatever the heck she does when she's sad because I don't really know. She refuses to be seen) and ready when I get there around ten. I am taking her to dairy queen, she has no choice, and we're hanging out. Together we created a plan for the summer before college. Starting this week, we'll get these huge mason jars from Walmart and fill them with any spare cash/change we can find. Once it's full of course, we'll put it into a check or whatever and continue collecting money. Then, when we graduate, we'll see how much we have and see how far we can go. We're aiming for a cross-country trip or a visit to each state (including Alaska and Hawaii!). It's possible but not likely. I think we can do it though.

Anyway. That's how my weekend is supposed to go. If I have time I'll try to fill you in on all the events of tomorrow. See ya'll soon!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• wow
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited March 2017
    I totally appreciate you keeping us updated with how things are going!   I'm also glad it wasn't anything serious with your dad!  I hope he watches himself better next time because driving someone to the hospital is always so crazy feeling!

I hope your weekend goes according to plan because it sounds epic!  Just wish I was going with you guys to DQ! XD

Stay cool B-)
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I hope u have a awesome weekend!
    slay:P
  • YAY Good luck I hope your weekend goes according to plan!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Good luck with your weekend!  Keep us posted!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • DQ is a good place to take your friend nice idea
  • cool plans i love alaska

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6