FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT (for a while)

Here's the deal: I haven't been on very often. I my computer crashed back in June if you don't remember and only three months after I broke the screen of the new one I had gotten. SO then, a month later my phone breaks. Lovely.

I will inform you I HAVE A NEW PHONE AND IT"S HUGE so it'll be easily to update from that, however, the computer is going to take a while. If they can, I'm going to see f they can pull things from my crashed computer and if they can't, I'll be extremely annoyed because all of my music and custom content for my sims are on there. Not to mention pictures as well (and documents that are less important but still).

I am going to be busy. From here on out, we have to prepare for our final state tests so we can do well. These tests actually decide where we're placed in high school classwise. My eighth grade year (and final junior high year!) is almost over and i'm so annoyed. I have to get used to a new layout and system at the high school. Luckily our town only has one high school since it's really small so I won't be separate from my fiends. I just know, I'm slacking. I'm being a bit rebellious (thanks dad for those genetics) and my grades are slipping. SO i'm trying to decide how I can both be smart and have a life of rebellion (not major, just being a nuisance is all like walking the town late at night, visiting parks at night, annoying the neighbors, creating noise etc). Also, soccer season. I'm going back into sports :D.I haven't done sports since sixth grade so it'll take a while to get back in shape. Once I am though, I'll be fine.

Anyway. I'll see you all later if I have the time otherwise, refer to the top. Toodles!

1. Are you...
    1. In High School
      11.11%
    2. In Junior High
      22.22%
    3. In College
      44.44%
    4. Elementary School
        0.00%
    5. Or Homeschooled
      22.22%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• that is such an exciting milestone!!!  definitely take your time and study, and good luck :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @yellowsummerdaisy Isn't it? Hah. I finally get to experience the horror everyone talks about haha
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • woot woot!!!  good luck with everything and maybe if there's time you can keep us updated in between things you're doing!

thanks for posting this! :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I hope you do well on your finals!  Then you can party/play the summer away!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature