DID YOU SEE THE MISS CLUE ANNOUNCEMENT?!?!?!

did you see the new post on the home page?  It's so awesome and wow the forest looks so pretty I can't wait to play it!!! I'll post it over!

Exciting News For All Miss Clue Fans!

Development has been underway for dramatic improvements to Miss Clue! These include remarkable enhancements which make Miss Clue even more exciting and immersive than ever!

Graphics

Amazing HD Graphics with stunning environments and atmospheres plunge you into a whole new level of realism! Opening up expansive areas to investigate and explore!

Navigation

As part of this upgrade, you now have the ability to customize your gameplay experience with three different Navigation Modes!

• Cinematic Mode (Classic Navigation)
  • Walk Motion Mode
  • Glide Motion Mode

Interface

Another expansion is the option to choose either the Classic Framed Interface or the new Frameless Translucent Interface.

Sleuthing

Enhancements create new ways to inspect and interact with items which will expand your Super Sleuthing abilities! Making searching for and finding clues even more thrilling!

BETA Testing!

To give you an early sneak-peek at these new features, we have created a Mini-Mystery, building on the events of Trials of Salem and Peril in Pemberley!

In this Mini-Mystery, Jane explores the attics of Pemberley, in search of the painting of Edward Darcy and Caroline Villiers, that Aunt Catherine describes in Trials of Salem!

Be prepared for surprises in this amazing new Mini-Mystery!

And thanks for participating in this exciting BETA Test!

Here are some actual screenshots from the upcoming Mini-Mystery, Attics of Pemberley!

Stay tuned for more information about participating in the BETA Test starting this month!

- Miss Clue Team
It's that exciting?!?!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Yes, yes I have! I'm so excited to see the new graphics! And knowing how VFK is, it'll probably be great! ^o^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• YAY  This is so exciting!  I can't wait to see it in person!!
    skylambsignature
  • For me this made a great birthday present
  • my friend told me about this so i RACED back to the boards!! IM SO EXCITED!! MISS CLUE!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• WOOOO!!!! This is SOOO EXCITING!!  CAN'T WAIT