VFK Clothing Designs!

edited May 2017 in General
Hello all- I worked very hard on creating some clothing designs for vfk.. now here they are! I hope you all enjoy them. Any feedback is welcome. They're all just rough sketches so please excuse the messiness lol

vfkclothing
meee

Comments

• i love these omgggggg!!
    red dress one and pink outfit are my faves!!
    these are too good<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • OMG THEY ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE GOOD JOB!!! :x :) :-bd MY FAVE IS THE PINK 1 OF COURSE

• yes. all of them. i like all of them. xD
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Wow awesome work! These are incredible!

• Love the designs! I like the last and the 4th one the most! Hopefully VFK considers some of these!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited March 2017
    Cool Outfits!  I thought I would see if VFK had any clothes like you made so I looked and I got some spot on outfits!  Here they are:

korraoutfits

No I love VFK tees, so we definitely need those and the British flag shirt is very creative, good work!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • These are so cute! :O My favorites are the first one, the pajamas, and the last one. Good job!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• i love all of them honestly!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Fowzy said:

Cool Outfits!  I thought I would see if VFK had any clothes like you made so I looked and I got some spot on outfits!  Here they are:

korraoutfits

No I love VFK tees, so we definitely need those and the British flag shirt is very creative, good work!
    Yes- but I think we could really use an  updated- more stylized version of these clothing. A cleaner look. And especially- better hair!!
    The boys hair looks kind of terrible, sorry VFK. Plus, those designs aren't like the ones I have imagined. I'm asking for hoodies, actual hoodies and leggings, lol. 
    meee
  • edited March 2017
    Oh, I'm sorry you don't like the outfits in VFK @Korra, I thought that was a hoodie, here it is in another color:

hoodie

I guess I was wrong.  

Maybe they looked better on paper I don't know, Fantastic work all the same!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!