Announcement

Hello! I have a announcement to make. 

So you all may know but I am getting lack of comments on my recent discussions.. It also seems whenever I put up a poll as well it get negative votes.. I hate to be so negative especially with positive things happening lately but I'm thinking that I might be getting disliked by everyone otherwise I would be getting more comments and better poll results like I used to. I've been thinking and if this continues then I actually might think about quitting the message boards. I'm not going to yet but if my lack of comments and bad poll results continue then I might actually consider it cause there would be no point in posting stuff if I'm not getting any comments. I'm not sure if someone started a rumor about me or if people are still mad at me about the awards incident but if you guys are still mad about the awards I'm still very sorry for that. Someone probably didn't start a rumor though but its just a guess. I do hope you guys still like me and enjoy my posts which most of you probably do since you all are so nice! 

Anyways I'll end the discussion here. 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Aww I'm so sorry there hasn't been as much comments @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  I think there was just some low time with the beginning of the year everyone getting re-settled and stuff.  I have noticed a lot of people coming back even from vacation and things, like  HBForever, MiloZen, Candycars, pinkyB and I'm sure there are others I noticed echo_panda too!

I also saw your poll and maybe it's just that people like the word 'derp' lol  Anyway I voted!  It looks like some other people have too because its back in the positive!!

Don't feel down @Super_Princess_Rosalina it would be awful if you did!  I'll make sure to comment!  Oh, and Congratulations on 118 discussions!!

SkyLamb
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb Oh yea there are people returning maybe I should have thought about that! Also about the poll last time I had the option "derp" in the poll in one of my blogs which I think was my first blog post most of the votes was the good option but my most recent blog poll it seems most people voted for derp. Maybe I guess people do like the word derp now lol. Also thanks for voting! 

Also thanks for commenting and the congrats! :D 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG!  I agree with @SkyLamb, I definitely think people are coming back just because winter is almost over! I always love love love your posts, so definitely don't stop!

love, your biggest fan,
    Mini <3 :D
  • Oh don't feel like that @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  We all love you, I've been pretty busy but I'll make sure to drop a comment on your posts! :)

I always love how you're so active, especially on the activity section!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I'm sorry about the lack of comments and negative feedback. :( But you know what, that's okay! All you have to do is keep on posting discussions and being yourself. If you do that, I'm sure that your posts will receive even more attention than they do already. :) Besides, even if there is some negative feedback, you don't have to quit based on other people's opinions. If you enjoy making discussions, then continue to do so! Also, there will always be people that love reading the things that you post here on Miss Clue. ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Okay it seems everyone still likes me on here so I will stay and keep on making discussions! Like Sky said maybe its just cause of the new year I actually compared my posts from November-December to now and it did start going down when new years came. Thanks everyone for the advice! Next time I get lack of comments I'll try to not overreact. :)
    -Rosalina ♥