February Art Post

Hi hi! I haven't been up to much other than gaming. xD So not much of an updater but, I did order an old collectors edition of the game Tales of Zestiria! Hopefully it'll show up soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

Art Show:

IMG_5478
My new character, Ariana (Still figuring out her colors with my new Copic markers. I don't have skin color. xD)

IMG_5481
My other new character who I don't have a name for.

IMG_5477
My first ever drawing of Ariana (I uh didn't wanna draw the second eye. SO SHE'S WINKING. XD)

IMG_5498
Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria

IMG_5499
I added a background to this :P It's Dezel from Tales of Zestiria

I'll take a request or two if I have the time. Again Happy Valentine's Day!!

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• asdgdafgfddgdgdf
    mikleo and dezel look amazing-!
    and ariana's really cute too !
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone ahhhh thanks so much!! I hope to come up with some sort of story for Ariana xD
  • beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! you're improving so much it's unbelievable!! I LOVE looking at your drawings! keep it up @TacoCat :D

• @Doodlepufflove Thank you thank you!! I love sharing my art!
  • OMGosh, you're so good Taco!!  This is my fist time here. Sarah drew a picture of Pink (Chandigarh), and I need to learn how to post it on here so she can see it. I already put it on photobucket. Think you can help me if I can't figure it out??
    Thanks!
  • edited February 2017
    Hey @NobodysHere!  so great to see you here!

It's pretty easy to post pictures here;
    1.  Simply click the little blue landscape picture button in the upper left hand corner of your comment window.
    2.   A window should pop-up where you can navigate to a directory on your computer where the image is kept.
    3.   Once you have the picture you want to post selected, click open and it should load into this comment window.  Although very large images sometimes can't open so in that case try re-scaling it and trying again!

I hope this makes sense let me know if you need pictures!

Mew

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature