I'm so sorry

Guys! Yesterday was my birthday and I so wanted to have a party but I couldn't! I've had no computer for about six months now and its awful! I miss all of you amazing people. Now, I've published my first book on wattpad. If you want to see it, it's called "letters from an angel" and it's under the name "Lazyside". So go check that out if you want. It's really short and it's complete. I have others I'm writing but they are not finished.

Now, EIGTH GRADE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER. There's 11 weeks of school left! Like how?!?! Next thing I know, summer will be over and I'll be a freshman. More drama, most likely, because my mouth has no filter and I'll make some seniors seriously mad. Lol, oops? Anyway I have to make this quick.

Taylynn is no longer a problem. She finally got the hint after me physically telling her numerous times that I wasn't her friend anymore and to leave me alone. Kendall, Taylor, Arizona, and Katy (four of my friends) have boyfriends! Like wow, okay, when did you all grow up. They say I should get one too but I'm not a people person. They're lucky I can tolerate them. 

Also, Arizona and Taylor are former best friends. Like, it wasn't anything bad or whatever. We just kinda split. Taylor and Arizona have more in common with each other than I do with anyone else. I don't really have much in common with anyone. It's because my personality is so complex, like..

I'm introverted and extroverted at the same time. I'm both a daring trouble maker yet a goody two shoes at the same time. I'm smart and have good grades yet I don't want to do my work and now my grades are slipping. It's like a second personality but I don't have one. It's just me. It's like having a twin that wasn't born and they were going to be the opposite of you. I'm not crazy am I? I don't believe I'm two people because I'm not. I'm just complex.

Now that I think of it, I don't really have a best friend. I'm not super close with anyone. I'm just kind of there. People, like Taylor and Arizona, think I'm a goody-two-shoes. They said I haven't tried drugs, alcohol, or anything illegal. That's true. The only illegal things I've done was: Tresspassing, vandalism, and misdemeanors here and there because I'm a kid! We do that kind of stuff. I'm not exactly good in classes. I talk, laugh when I get in trouble, and don't care all that much about having straight a's. People just don't understand me. Heck, I don't even understand me so that's why I don't expect anyone else to. That's also why having a boyfriend wouldn't work.

Now, Arizona and Taylor.  We used to be close like I said but now they seem more fake than ever. I actually asked them, being my usual blunt self, if they were just pretending. They just looked at each other and shrugged before saying no. I'm not stupid and I know a lot more than people think. They underestimate my strength and the amount of power I have. I'm an observer and pay attention to everything. Stories, secrets, little details here and there. With all the information I know, I could probably make your social status be from the top, to crashing down to the bottom. Not that I would or anything. I'm contemplating just dropping them as friends altogether.

Also, people think I'm a nerd along with a goody-two-shoes. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was true. I hate being labeled as something I'm not. I'm just a normal kid. Does there have to be a label? They're stupid and unnecessary. I'm kind of just here. I've got friends so I'm not an outcast but I'm not popular either. I'm just here. Okay? That's it. I'm just here. No labels because there's no label that would actually fit me.

Anyway, I've got to wrap this up. I'll try to talk more alright? Thanks guys! See you soon!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I'm so glad you checked in @frogiepower!  That stinks not having a computer.  You mom was finally able to get a job right? Are things looking up?

I'll definitely go check out your book and tell you my opinion if you want it! :)

Good luck with all you're doing froggie!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited February 2017
    Wow that was a really long post!  No way do I think you're odd, you're totally normal!

It's so weird how friends get tired of you though, I mean what do we do to tire them out?

Actually a few years ago I lost all my friends, I have no idea why so don't ask lol  But I had my family and made new friends on here so I'm actually really good.   I don't think anyone fits in a label but I do think some people just want to be shallow and so they push themselves into a label.  I think for you, you just aren't trying to fit in so you feel out of place, if that makes sense.  

Anyway I'm glad you came back to give us an update!  Many wishes that things go well for you!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella  Thanks. Honestly, I feel like that needs to happen. Just make new friends. After graduation (which is actually only 4 years) I plan on going to a university far from home so I can get a fresh start.
  • @MistyMew  Actually, she hasn't gotten a job. They fired her from her last job because the boss had a friend or something that needed a job. So her job basically got stolen. As of right now, she can't really go to interviews. There's not many jobs in our small town and both of our vehicles are broken. So things aren't so great with them but for me, yeah. I'd think so. I think my brother might date Taylor's sister...O.o. It's like they say they hate each other yet she gives him rides home all the time (she's a year older). So, I probably have to get used to her sister.
  • That sounds like an excellent plan @frogiepower I'd love to go to a far away collage!  Places to see which are new, (at least to me o.o)  and I want to choose a town with a lot of specialty shops like in California they have in-n-Out, ghirardelli and salt water toffee.  Anyway I guess we can make sure to check back in a few years and say if we got our wish right?

Yeah, its actually kind of nice not having the friends anymore, because now I don't always have to be waiting to get dumped or wondering what they are thinking. lol

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella  Yeah. Also, when I'm older, I have a really good friend up in Canada that I'd love to meet. Also a lot of other people I know (of course I wouldn't go alone because I'm not a fan of being killed/kidnapped). That's true though. If you don't have friends you only have to worry about your family and yourself.