Looking for Crystal mermaid Items :)

Hello fellow traders :)

I am currently looking for  some of the crystal mermaid items, like the Crystal Mermaid's King Sandy's Fortress - Guard Jelly-Fish Plush.

Let me know what you want for them 

Thank you and happy trading!

Comments

• I have the key necklace if you want it you don't have to give me anything for it

• aww yes I do! What would you like for it, is there anything you have been looking for?
  • edited February 2017
    @icywater_princess  I have a king sandy's jelly fish and also the 'Crystal Mermaids Mystery Rays - Mystery Ray Hat' for trade

Hat:

natarayhat

Some on the things on my list that I'm looking for are:
    Conjuring Grim Reaper
    Pilgrim Canoe
    And Drift Wood furniture
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • icywater_princess said:

no really you don't have to give me anything for the necklace you can consider it a gift

icywater_princess said:

• no really you don't have to give me anything for the necklace you can consider it a gift
  • Where are these from?
  • These items are items you get from buying the crystal Mermaid book @Brain-Freeze! :)

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Where are the books? Do they still sell them, and can you still get the items?  Are these the same books that were on Amazon a while back?  (I think it was amazon)
  • Hi @Brain-Freeze
    yes they are still there and I think they are both on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.  My mom got them from Barnes and Nobles!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @Brain-Freeze I believe you can still get the item(s) if you buy the books. Just send support a screen shot of your receipt and they will give you the item(s) for that book..
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Fowzy I would love to buy the hat, I dont have any of the items you are looking for, is there anything you are looking for?