Looking For Arctic Pandas!

They were a host prize from a few years ago. 
I am offering credits or items, if you have specific wants(:

Comments

• Still looking. Willing to trade my soul and ridiculous amounts of credits for them!
  • Good luck finding it. I have never seen one.
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I have an arctic panda!!
  • YAY! What would you like for it? I can do credits or items if you have specific items in mind(:
  • If you want panda parafanailia you came to the right guy!  Do you want all three of the pandas?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • YES! As many as you're willing to trade!
    What are you looking for, for the pandas?
  • Hey @ElloPoppet Ive got three of the big ones and two each of the little pandas.  I'm looking for all retired fireworks and game flags!
  • Like the Mortar and Shell things? Or the holdable fireworks? Cone fountain fireworks things?
  • Yes the Mortar and shells, the fountain fireworks, like the little tanks that shoot fireworks, those. Not the holdable sparklers. :)
  • I have these:

fireworks
    mortar
  • Yes those are it!!  How many would you trade me for the 7 pandas?
  • You can have all of them (minus one of each of the original one's)!(: 
    I can add more if you need more too.
  • That sounds great, let me know when you're on and we'll meet and make the deal preferably in a dark alley XD (puts on dark sunglasses) 
  • I'll bring my trench coat! I'll be available to trade later tonight. Around 8:00 p.m. Pacific Time!(:
  • Oh man I'm sorry @ElloPoppet missed you and then never got back to you.  I'm in the garden each day to finish up trades that I missed!

It's an awesome deal we had (Just saying) XD

• It's all good! I'm usually around before Garden closing parties each night. Just shoot me a PM or post when you're available to meet up and trade!(: