Help

i need help with finding the keys to boat shack & finding a bucket. found cork, key to room, & a broom. I don't know what to do with broom yet, but i'm sure it'll eventually be useful. Thank you, Missy

Comments

• Hi @MissyIrene

The key is under the middle cushion on the couch in the living room. The bucket is in the boat house right when you come in to the left.

-Mintie
  • thank you for the help. any idea where the oars are?
  • Yes @MissyIrene, they are under the canoe in the boat house!

Good luck!
  • Really appreciate the help. stupid question, how do i row over?
  • edited January 2017
    It's not a problem at all, others have gotten stuck there as well :)

here is where you click:
    missclue_aboveboat_picture

• oh ok, thank you VFK_Mintie.
  • Spoiler:
    i'm sorry, but i'm stuck again. after i row across, come back & call aunt, what do i do? i noticed that the red canoe from across lake was gone. 
  • need place for macaw, and i don't know what else to do, i'm stuck.
  • Do you have the Stand for her?
  • finally found stand, but how do i place it in room? i keep trying but it won't stand any where.
  • This is where you can put the stand:

ShackScene1ParrotStand2

Then place the parrot on the stand
  • lol of course, keep animals close to each other. thank you Mintie.
  • where do i look to make the parrot doughnut?
  • Down in the living room there is a bookshelf, look in it for a book on parrots.  You should find a recipe,  take it and go to the doughnuts in the kitchen.  Uncover them and use the recipe on the uncooked doughnuts!

Good luck!
  • ty again Mintie. lol THE"RE GREEN!!  never saw a green doughnut before. starting part 4
  • i'm having a hard time figuring out the next task. i'm now staying at cousin's place & haven't found anything to collect. and it's not letting me place the two critters in the wood under the window.
  • Have you gone back over to the lodge yet, and phoned your aunt?
  • i did that to let her know i was staying over. do i need to do it again?
  • Have you unstuck the drawer downstairs with a letter opener yet?!
  • yes. i have the mongoose & the rat/mouse. am i missing one in the hotel?
  • Now you need to pack up your suitcase in Jane's room!
    Things you'll need to put into it are:
    Shark Slippers
    Mermaid Books
    Then pick up the suitcase, and head back over to Anne's house across the lake!
    And then talk to Anne in the library!
  • got the slippers, are the mermaid books the ones on the floor?
  • i can't pick up the books on the bedroom floor.
  • on chapter 5, looking around library again after found chess pieces missing.
  • fixed library. and nothing much new to click on. discovered pictures on bedroom wall, one of them opens. what do i do with the ring? hold it & show cousin? i can try that again if that does it.
  • Miss Mintie. i am completely dumbfounded. i got letters from lodge & gave to jane, now i have looked all over, what am i missing?
  • Hi @MissyIrene

Let me check your game!
  • @MissyIrene row back over to the lodge and call your Aunt she should have something to say to you! :)
  • ty mintie, kind of cool that you can check my progress. 
  • gave doughnut to guest, put newspapers in shed, called aunt, back at cousins. what haven't i clicked on?