MLAL | .: The SleepOver:. Season 2 EP.4

edited January 2017 in General
I pulled up into Emma's drive-way, my car stocked with goods. I saw Emma's face pop out of the window and a second later I saw her standing on the door mat outside of her home. " Hey " I said as she helped me unpack the snacks. " oops " I said as I dropped a pack of Haribo gummy bears. I quickly picked it up and headed inside as the raindrops started pouring in. I wonder what Gavin was doing. 

" Truth or Dare? " Emma asked. " Hmm... Truth " I said   " Is it true that... "  DING went my phone. "It's Gavin! " I said out in delight! " Ooh you text him, i'll go make some coffee for the long night ahead of us. " " OK " I said. 

TextGavin1
TextGavin2

Of course. Just what I needed. I can;t believe he was hanging out with Amanda his EX GIRLFRIEND and not his current girlfriend. I have had enough. I was over him ignoring me for Amanda. I love Gavin... but I can't be with someone who picks his ex girlfriend over his girlfriend. Jealousy has gotten the worst of me, and so has Amanda,... and Gavin.

TextGavin3

" Back! " Emma said as she came in the bedroom. She saw the screen, and hugged me, telling me I made the right choice. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hoped you like the episode ( probably not :P ) I am sorry Skylamb you must be heartbroken. Anyway I made a poll, please take it, because it'll help me know what you guys want and don't want :D thanks! ( SORRY IT WAS SHORT <3 )
Like & dislike
  1. Should I heep doing the text thing?
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. Sure, but only a couple times.
        0.00%
    3. no
        0.00%
  2. Do you like the idea of me doing unique names for every episode?
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. Nah, to confusing
        0.00%
  3. Do you like Gavins profile pic I made?
    1. Yes, woot woot
      100.00%
    2. Ew I hate Gavin
        0.00%
  4. Are you mad at Gavin or Lucy?
    1. Gavin.
      28.57%
    2. Both.
      28.57%
    3. Lucy.
      42.86%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Wow!  You totally hit the ball out of the park with this one @SportyChic i know it's short but it's really well done.  I hope the Text chat didn't take too long because it's super cool.  I would definitely encourage it unless it gets boring or tiresome for you!  

Two thumbs up sporty, love the part!

ColourzRNice2
  • I love Gavin picture it's makes him look so charming!!!!  I can't believe Lucy though, you should never say something when you're fired up!  It makes her look fickle, and after he had to apologize to her once about the entire dating thing, she should have more trust in Gavin, and even if he proves to not be nice and go with Amanda then she can still feel good about her self since she was trusting and nice even when he wasn't.

I love love love your story though sporty!!  You really bring out emotions!  My only wish is that Lucy had been so trusting of Gavin.
    skylambsignature
  • OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS EPIC!!!!  Thanks sporty!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• this is so awesome!!! i can't wait until you post the next part!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited February 2017
    Wow I can't believe I missed this!!  This is epic @SportyChic  I don't know how you did your pictures or where you got them but their super great!

Love the story!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

Wow I can't believe I missed this!!  This is epic @SportyChic  I don't know how you did your pictures or where you got them but their super great!

Love the story!
    The process took a bit... but basically I made Gavins avatar on this site called Photos Share Avatar Generator and then I saved that to my files, then I made the whole thing with Fotor editor, started from scratch, pasted the picture ( stickers section, use your own option ) Then I added everything else. :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4