How do I trigger the second letter from mama?

I feel like I've followed most of the steps in the video walkthrough but I must be missing something.   I can provide an inventory list if that would help.

Comments

• edited January 2017

Sure, that would help quite a bit!

-Mintie
  • Ok, here goes!

Shears, dagger, bow & arrow, note that says lire, a board, key to the lodge, cloth, gloves, coins, shoelace and notes that say O my loves, Now nature hangs and also one that says stop meddling.  I have gotten the note from the stairs, solved the first astrolabe and put the note back.  Now it seems like I'm just doing archery and making flower arrangements.
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you @Guest428147

It sounds like you've done a fabulous job putting everything together!  

Okay once you put the note under the step, you will be to have two days pass, so basically go to sleep twice.  then go talk to Kitty, if she mentions a hold up, then you should be all set and you mama's note should arrive!

Good luck, and it if doesn't just let me know and we can find out why!

-Mintie

• Ok, thanks.  We did talk about the holdup and I feel like I've done the sleeping thing but will keep trying.  Thanks again for the help!
  • edited January 2017
    Here are the other things that need to be done before it arrives:

First: You need to have written to your mama
    Second: You need to have seen Clement with a stranger through the squint
    Third: You need to have put both Clement's torn poem with the note about Mr Norton in French like this:

Piptornpaper3

And Forth; you need to have put the note under the step in the lantern, waited two days and then talked to kitty about the hold up.

If you've done all that you mama's note should show up.