December Art Post/Update

Hiya everyone! I just got so much art done, but I won't be able to post it here for a bit for some secret reasons! :P CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! I'm so excited! What did you guys ask for this year?! :D In real I asked for of course a bunch of anime/video game stuff but, this year I asked my grandparents for some action figures (Yes I collect action figures, I'm a geek. xD) from the new game Final Fantasy XV (15)! I really love the game and the characters are great! Here's what the figures look like! :o

promptoreference
(They're pose-able too so you can have lots of cool different action shots and stuff, you can also replace the hands :P)

ignis4
Ahhh I don't think I'll get both, but I hope I do! Also, TacMom (my mom :P) and I think we found a really cool school where I can learn things like how to better my art, make video games, create things like plush and stuff, and write short stories! I hope I can get enrolled in some classes soon! Enough of my geeking out, here's some art!

Art Show:

I haven't been able to work on personal art as much since I had that secret thing I was working on, but I FINALLY finished that so I should be able to do more random pieces soon! Here's what I got to this month:

image1(4)
Noctis from FFXV

image1(12)
Ignis from FFXV

promptowip(formissclue)
A piece I was trying to do with my Wacom tablet but got mad at of Prompto from FFXV

image1(16)
Not sure if or when I'll finish this but more Axel yay

image2(6)
I forgot to post this one a while ago but it's Rogue from Fairy Tail... (I think I really can't remember LOL)

Art Raffle Prizes:

@EleanorRose here's your prize:

image2(5)

@yellowsummerdaisy here's yours:

image2(4)

and @SaharaHollyglow I'm so sorry I couldn't draw the train, I hope this looks alright though!! Here it is:

image1(15)
It's some sort of Rudolph xD

Christmas Art Requests:

So this year, I know this is late and I've used up a lot of creativity so to get things done in a timely manner I'm going to choose a few comments from below to draw as a Christmas art request! It has to be something Christmas themed for it to be chosen! I will just choose them randomly and I will be doing this instead of the art raffle this week. All you have to do is leave a comment saying what your request is and I'll be posting the finished ones in the comments below or sending them to you in a message, what ever is your preferred method. You can use these however you want, signature avatar just for fun I don't really care! Happy Holidays!!

(There's something else I wanted to put but I completely forgot so maybe if I remember I'll add it later)

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Awe that's perfect!! Thanks buddy :'D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • this is actually really good!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • ooo u draw good

• @SaharaHollyglow I'm so glad you like it!! :D

@Cool_Steen Thanks!

@Renesmee Thank you! xD
  • Prompto and Rogue look really nice !!
    Actually your Prompto looks a lot better than the piece I'm currently working on in my personal opinion-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Ahh thank you!! :o I wanna see it! xD

HERE'S MORE ART FOR THE WORLD I'm debating if I want to shade with pencil, color it or shade with pencil and color in the eyes only HMM
    image1(17)
    It's Ardyn from FFXV :Pi

• @TacoCat 
    No problem ! And honestly if you get mad at it again you can just try little sketches or things with less detail and gradually add more until you get sorta used to it ^^ Ihadtodothatwithearsbecauseohgosh- I can post the preview in my art threat when I'm done the lineart in a little ! But it looks so awkward because it's my FFXIV character and she currently has no lips drawn out-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Ahhh xD Eh I'll try that sometime though, I just got mad at art all the time oooooops. Ears are hard D: Faces are hard XD Yesss I can't wait! I have a drawing of Ravus  that I'm working on and I had no reference of his eyes soooo he has no eyes.He has everything but eyes. XD
  • @TacoCat

Samethough- They a re- But I found like, this really simple ear style that works for me and I've been using that <3
    It's up there ! :3c
    xD Ooooh man that probably looks a little creepy- Maybe you could do temporary eyes or something ?
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone  That's good! I go with whatever style the character im using has or just simple anime ear xD I'll go check it out! :3c Ahhhhh it does but I've gotten used to it XD At this rate of my laziness I dunno if he'll get eyes. I don't feel like getting a good picture oh well
  • @TacoCat

Yeaaah I just go for the simple anime ear xD
    Alrighty ! :3c
    xD Quite honestly that's me with quite a few drawings I've tried to finish-
    SDS

• image1(18)
    Oh look more art