help

2»

Comments

• i m so stupid sometimes should  have known
    now on chapter 4
  • the question is what do i do when i am in the library room in my characters cousins house
  • Look around the library, there are several things you need to find!
    tacocatdrawing
  • i found  a few books a  statue kind of thing of a lizard
  • edited December 2016
    hi @rain_shadow!  how are you?

You need to find some books, a wooden mongoose and there is also some more code you can decode but it isn't required to finish the chapter.  

After you've looked around go back to the foyer and try going to stairs! 
    skylambsignature
  • i found  a few books a  statue kind of thing of a lizard and the book for more code
  • i found the mongoose  or it more looked like a lizard
  • found this book called fairy has a piece of paper in it
  • edited December 2016
    That is the Morse code I was talking about! :)  Here is the list of things you need:

Morse Code
    Blue Fairy book
    wooden mongoose
    RIKI TIKI Book ( another code to figure out, easiest way is to make list of each letter and color match the colors and unscramble word and saying didn't need this to finish)  there are twenty two letters and a . underlined

skylambsignature
  • how do i take the books i need i found the books but what do i do got me confused
  • you leave all the books there, once you have seen them all go into the Foyer and try to go up the stairs!

good luck @hercules
    skylambsignature
  • i can't figure the darn thing out or where to go or anything
  • Hi @hercules!

Let me check your game and see what you need to do next!
  • edited December 2016
    @hercules your next step is to leave the Library and go into the foyer and click the stairs to ask how Anne is doing!

Then you'll be on to the next chapter!
  • The Library doors are the large double ones directly opposite from the fire place!