What Should I Continue Doing on Here?

So I've been thinking a lot about my middle school series and how I was supposed to post the start of season 2 but never did. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in reading it anymore so should I bring it back within the next few days or leave it? I always say I will do something but never get to it like my Olympics and Secret Santa I have to work on as well before it is too late and I haven't posted a blog post in a long time which I should do soon also. It seems lots of things I used to have just disappeared because I never bothered to continue it so I'm going to ask you guys which of these listed should continue or end or should they all stay? If I missed anything on the list let me know!

Edit: I also remembered my tournament I never continued and has been left for about a year so I will list that as well!

Life of a Middle School Kid
Rose's Super Blog
Olympics
Tournament

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Oh I would love you to post more stuff @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  Hmm I really want you to continue your story but if there is anything you want to do for Christmas I would do that first!
    skylambsignature
  • i agree with skylamb  :ar! i like your story series so whatever you want to do, do that
  • @SkyLamb @JungleAnimal Okay I will continue my series but I will do my Secret Santa first and I will be continuing my blogs since they are very special to me and they have been what I've had the longest on here! 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I rlly think life of a middle school kid was very nice but I have a very unique idea u could do. U could like make episodes of each posts u make. even tho it will be lots of work.it will be nice the thing in action. :)