My Life As Lucy Season 2 EP. 3

" Hey " I said to Emma as I plopped myself down at our lunch table. That's when I saw Amanda laughing her head off. She was walking side by side with Gavin. What was so funny? Gavin sat next to me and out of nowhere Amanda come and squeezes herself between me and Gavin... I guess someone's a little desperate to get her boyfriend back, but worst of all Gavin didn't say anything, but before Amanda went to turn her had to talk to Gavin, she gave me an evil glare. Emma gave her a funky look. I quickly got up and started to head to the bathroom. Gavin didn't even go after me to check if I was ok.

As I started to head to History, I was thinking of excuses on why Gavin hadn't shown any sign that he cared about me or to even look at me at lunch, but none made sense. " Hey Luc " Gavin said ( LU-S Is how to pronounce it < ) He gave me a nickname :x Snap out of it Lucy! Must concentrate on ignoring him. I walked past him without saying a word just like he had done to me at lunch. Maybe I should cancel our study date... it would probably be too awkward. Then Amanda walked in. Great. Gavin and her started to talk. Of course. Why does it feel like I'M his ex and she's his girlfriend? When the bell rang, I went to Gavin. " I won't be able to study with you, sorry. " " ok " is all he said. And then he left. That's it. I need a girls night with Emma, hopefully it will take my mind off things. 

( Text ) ( new thing I am going to do... )

EMMA 
ME: Hey
EMMA : Hey! What's Up?

ME: Nothing... Just wondering if you wanna have a girls night tonight? Need
to take my mind off things. Amanda and Gavin are currently my least favorite
people right now      
EMMA: Got it. Come to my place, I got ice cream, tissues,
 magazines, full PLL seasons, and junk food. I think that's it
 for the perfect night! Cya there.

ME: Awesome thanks.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• I knew it!  I can't wait for skylamb to see this!  You're awesome @SportyChic

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • ahhh!!  Gavin is so confusing!  I loved the text conversion you had at the bottom, it was all so original!!  thanks so much for posting @SportyChic I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories!!!  <:-P :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Hmm.  Gavin isn't acting as charming as usual.  Maybe he still has a flame going for Amanda? THANKS FOR POSTING SPORTY!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOOT!  Great continuation, keep it up @SportyChic!

You guys should totally check out her new dicussion, she's planning on writing a Christmas series which I think is the best idea ever!
    Here's the link:

Merry Christmas everyone! :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • YAY!!! you posted another part of my Life As Lucy! I LOVE YOU!!!!
  • YAY you're back!!!!! I'm so happy you posted part 3!  I love to hear what Gavin is doing even if he does act Suspicious.  Although I'm sure what ever he does he has good reason. :)  Here is a little welcome back are!

___,@
                   /  <
              ,_  /    \  _,
          ?    \`/______\`/
       ,_(_).  |; (e  e) ;|
        \___ \ \/\   7  /\/    _\8/_
            \/\   \'=='/      | /| /|
             \ \___)--(_______|//|//|
              \___  ()  _____/|/_|/_|
                 /  ()  \    `----'
                /   ()   \
               '-.______.-'
             _    |_||_|    _
            (@____) || (____@)
             \______||______/
    skylambsignature
  • Great to see you back at the type writer @SportyChic!  Great continuation!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • wonderful next chapter it really makes you wonder what will happen next, and the edition of the text conversations was great!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • YAY!!!!  I really enjoyed this!  When are you posting the next part?!
    tacocatdrawing
  • rain_shadow said:

YAY!!!!  I really enjoyed this!  When are you posting the next part?!

I never answered your question, sorry! But I am working the part, right now! :D @rain_shadow

MISSCLUESIGN.#4