New Miss Clue Game in Feb

Has anyone heard any news about an upcoming Miss Clue game to be released for purchase and download in Feburary 2017?

Comments

• Oh yeah I've heard about it!  I'm so excited!  I loved Peril in Pemberley so much I can't wait for another Regency one!

Here is when they first announced it, it was at the end of a Cruise Most Deadly Chapter!

CMDc13panel1

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I like to play the older Miss Clue Series while we wait for new series to begin; I'm definitely excited though!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • YA I can't wait!!  Curse of Devil's Heart is the name of the coming game!! so I guess it'll be something like CODH or if its The Curse then I guess TCODH
    so cool! i can't wait until February! :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • oh Curse of Devil's Heart that's a really neat name!  I agree, I can't wait either!  <:-P <:-P

• Wow that sounds exciting! I love when a new Miss Clue game is released! I remember the day when the very first Miss Clue chapter was released. My game actually broke in the end of the first chapter when it first came out lol
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • lol @Super_Princess_Rosalina you must have some fun memories, i only started playing miss clue when secret of the haunted garden came out
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!