November Art Post (I'm so sorry it's late!!)

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I forgot about this!! So much for a monthly post... -sigh- Hopefully I can get enough stuff in to make up for it!! Enjoy!

Update:

So I still do not have a web site. To be honest, I completely forgot. I've been trying to catch up on the Kingdom Hearts game series before the next one comes out, and I've been traveling back and forth for a bit. I get car sick (not intense just an upset stomach) so I can't do anything but listen to music in the car, and by the time we get to where we were going I don't feel great and it's late so I cant draw that day. I'm so sorry to anyone who had requests sent in to me because with everything going on I completely forgot those as well. I believe I still owe @Vogue a drawing but I'm not sure if there was anyone else. Please let me know in the comments if you had a request I never did! If so I'll add an extra sketch in for waiting so long!! Again I'm so sorry I forgot!!

With Christmas coming up I think I'll start taking Christmas requests soon! You can request paper sketches or colored paper drawings at the moment since earlier on the car ride home I lost the stylus to my 3DS. UGH! I have no idea where it went but it fell out in the card and now it's lost forever. I've also had a bit of distracted schoolwork.. -sigh- If you want a paper Christmas drawing please comment your request below! If you want it digital I can TRY to do it on the computer or I will let you know when I get a new stylus! If you request a computer drawing please keep in mind I have no idea how to use the tablet or program right now, so I may either rage quit the drawing (Yes so professional. xD I get mad with art easily) or it may turn out in a worse quality than 3DS or paper. Paper may be the easiest for me right now since I've been practicing on paper for a while now. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Art Show:

Of course since I've been playing Kingdom Hearts...
image1(5)
Here's a drawing of Axel from Kingdom Hearts!

image1(9)
A drawing of Saix also from K.H.

image3
Xemnas.... from K.H. Haha

image2
Riku... from... wait for it... KINGDOM HEARTS. xD

image3(1)
And last from Kingdom Hearts is Leon who is originally in Final Fantasy 7 I believe. I haven't played that but I want to!

image2(1)
The last drawing for this post is Gemi and Mini, or Gemini from FairyTail!

Art Raffle:

This one works like all the rest! I'm hoping that in December I can do a Christmas themed raffle but for now, just comment below a picture from your favorite movie, tv show, game, book, etc! Please have a maximum of 2 characters since I can't draw small... I'll choose 3 winners! I'm not quite sure when I'll actually choose the winners but I'll make the due date December 1st! I have to go travel somewhere again on the 30th but hopefully I'll be able to get the winner's drawings done shortly after the due date!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I'm sorry I wasn't on much this month! Have a great day!!

-Taco

I was wondering what you might want me to draw more of!
  1. What would you like to see more of?
    1. Animals
      36.36%
    2. People
        9.09%
    3. Fan Art
      27.27%
    4. Objects
        0.00%
    5. LandScapes
      27.27%
    6. What you're drawing now is fine!
        0.00%
  2. Colored, Digital, or Sketches?
    1. Colored
        0.00%
    2. Digital
      54.55%
    3. Sketch
      45.45%
  3. Should I try different medias?
    1. Yes!
      54.55%
    2. No!
        9.09%
    3. I don't really care.
      36.36%
  4. What media do you like best?
    1. Pencil
      18.18%
    2. Colored Pencil
      27.27%
    3. Paint
        0.00%
    4. Chalk
        0.00%
    5. Charcoal
        9.09%
    6. Pen
        0.00%
    7. Digital
      45.45%
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Very nice art! My favorites are Saix and Leon. :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited November 2016
    Same here @PinkyB!  And don't worry @TacoCat, we're not mad at you :)  Although it's totally awesome to see this post!

I'll share my entry later!

Merry Early Christmas!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @PinkyB Thank you so much!! Saix was fun to draw but I don't really like him to be honest. XD

@iStella Ahhh thank you! I hope I can post more often! I love to share my art but sometimes I just don't have any motivation or I'm really busy. -sigh- Hopefully I can get my holiday stuff out soon!!
  • edited November 2016
    OMG Awesome!!!

This might be a weird entry but here goes. :))
    My favorite movie of all time has always been the Polar Express. So I am entering the Train from that movie!

The-Polar-Express-001
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Amazing art! Yout definitely better than me. :P Can't wait for more!

Anyways here is my entry which again is another Pokemon because Pokemon is my life now lol but it is called Froslass which is my last entry that I ended up switching so I'll enter it this time and only switch if I think of something better! It's also my avatar picture too!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Picture didn't work somehow so I have to try posting it again on a new comment! If it doesn't show again then I'll just enter with my avatar picture! image
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited November 2016
    you are an amazing artist TacoCat. i would like to enter the art raffle please. here is mine she is Ariel from the little mermaid. good luck everyone. :)
    Ariel-disney-princess-30376994-1024-766
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @SaharaHollyglow YESSSS CHRISTMAS TRAINS. Good luck in the raffle! xD

@Super_Princess_Rosalina Alrighty! don't be afraid to change your entry if you find one you like, but once the winners are chosen I'll have to lock in what you chose at that time! Good luck in the raffle!

@EleanorRose Thank you so much! :o I actually really wanted to draw her recently! Good luck in the raffle!
  • You get better every time I see you taco!  me entry is....(drum roll)

ParrotProfile

I would really like to see a drawn version of Rebecca!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I am so glad you're doing another raffle!!! Here is my entry :)

christmasdaykitty
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • In first place we have...
    @EleanorRose !
    in second...
    @yellowsummerdaisy
    and in third..
    @SaharaHollyglow !!!

congratulations! it may take me a bit to get them done as i have a project i'm working on that's super important to me and i plan to have requests soon as well but im hoping to finish these before that happens. if you dont mind, i will be doing sketches unless you request otherwise! the first to get back to me if you want sketches will be first served as i cant wait too long for an answer to start the others. happy holidays!

-Tacp
  • IM TACP NOW. I AINT FIXIN IT BECAUSE I JUST GOT BACK FROM SAN FRANSISCO AND IM TIIIIRRREEDDD
  • Congrats to all the winners! :)
    Merry Christmas!
  • edited December 2016
    Go to bed Buddy :u
  • NEVER
  • GO TO BED!! xD Hello Tacp! I wish I would have seen this earlier!!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Wow! Thank you much for choosing me! :)

VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Congratulations to the winners!
  • I love seeing your art, I can't wait until you post the art from the raffle winners!

Keep up the great work. :)  Merry merry Christmas!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • congrats guys :)
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!