Would You Rather

I'm going to do this since I haven't done one in a while. I need to loosen up and stop being so serious all the time. Ugh, I've been a downer, haven't I? Sorry about that. Anyway....let's begin

Would You Rather
  1. WYR
    1. Have a migraine for 5 days straight every week
      33.33%
    2. Or have constant relapses of carpal tunnel (a big pain in your wrist basically)
      66.67%
  2. WYR
    1. be forced to eat 5lbs of gummy worms (sounds delightful but trust me, it's not.)
      33.33%
    2. Or be deprived of chocolate for a year
      66.67%
  3. WYR
    1. Not engage in any physical activity for the rest of your life
      22.22%
    2. Be forced to run a marathon every day
      77.78%
  4. WYR
    1. Have a constant ringing in your ear
      66.67%
    2. Be deaf
      33.33%
  5. If you lost all of your sense but could keep one, what would it be?
    1. Taste
      22.22%
    2. Touch
      22.22%
    3. Sight
      11.11%
    4. Smell
      22.22%
    5. Hearing
      22.22%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Here are my answers!

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 5.52.12 PM

tenor
  • OH MY GOSH @Squid that is a really kewl idea!  I wish I had taken a picture of mine!  I chose the last one to be sight, because with sight you can still see the rose even if you can't smell it, you can still see you're eating chicken even if you can't taste it, and you can still see the person's smile even if you can't hear their voice!

I chose all the same as you except the top one, I took the head aches!

Thanks froggie this was fun!  Although I don't think you've been a downer of anything!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts omg i need to learn how to read LOL i thought it said if you could lose one sense.. I would also choose sight!

tenor
  • @Squid I did the same thing!  I had to read it 3 times to know exactly what I was answering lol  

By the way I love your signature!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • 1. I picked carpal tunnel cause I get enough headaches (not migraines tho)

2. I picked deprived of chocolate cause i'm not a fan of chocolate anyway :P

3. I picked run a marathon every day because you didn't specify how long it is so i'd be hoping it's really short (and some exercise would be a good thing). xD

4. I picked be Deaf. You didn't specify how deaf xD..but I would flip out if I had a constant ringing in my ear ~X(
    ..plus i'm learning American Sign Language so that'll be handy (lol. puns.)

5. I picked the sense of touch because it's pretty dangerous if you can't feel things o.o (although I like @NeonHeart 's reasoning for choosing sight!)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• 1. I chose migraines because i need my wrists for gaming art and literally my life
    2. i'd get rid of chocolate because even though i love it it gives me a terrible stomach ache sometimes
    3. i picked marathon because i wanna be able to ride horses still which is technically a sport and walking is physical activity so xD and piper makes a good point
    4. i picked a ringing in my ear because i get that all the time to be honest o.o
    5. i chose hearing because even if you can see and feel and taste, if something's coming toward you that's dangerous and such you can still hear where it's coming from, you can also hear if someone's lying to you in their voice better than seeing it in my opinion by tone of voice and such. idk xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @Squid  Awesome! I chose almost the same answers as you haha
  • @Awesome_Piper  True, but a marathon is usually twenty five miles.

The history behind it was a man ran from his town to the town of marathon to announce the victory in war, which was 25 miles. Once he delivered the message, he died. Lol he shouted "Nike!" which means victory. I'm assuming that's where the sports wear came from.

• @TacoCat  Ooh, that makes sense. I chose taste because, well, I love food.

• @NeonHearts  Kind of, it's been a while sense I've done anything fun. I'm going to make another one or a this or that later.
  • Here are my answers.  I chose the hearing like taco because when you get old you can sit around and listen to music all day! :Do yeah I know lame but ya gotta do something when you get old!

beagiesanswers
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Oh great, I'm glad I didn't choose be deaf because then if I chose the hearing one I would be deprived of all my senses!  at least I'll still be able to hear even with the ringing LOL
    Cool just got cooler!
  • @beagIe  Oh my gosh! Right? I'm changing my answer to hearing because I LOVE music, it's one of the only things that can change my mood, make me cry, or calm down my anger.