Trials of Salem - Chapter II!

This is a discussion for Trials of Salem - Chapter II!
Here you can post your questions and your progress!

Good luck everyone!

missclue_tos_chapterii

Comments

• There was a glitch, if your chapter ends with you walking up to the Judge's barn, then you need to refresh and go back in.  You talk to the groom and get information then head back to the house and talk to the girls.  Good luck!
  • ok i got the reins but i am kinda stuck in chapter 2 can someone help?
  • Hi @ScarletGabby!

Once you've picked up the tack from the tackroom, click on the black horse with a white nose in the stall!

Next, fasten the buckles on the harness, and then hop in the cart to get going!
  • uhm all the stalls are like empty?
  • oh nvm i just interacted with a stall lolz
  • When you're passing by the stalls, hover your cursor to the side until you see your magnifying glass highlight!

Good luck! :)
  • yea i figured that out i'm tryin to give runner some grain now though
  • Great!  Pick up the bucket from his stall, and then click on the bucket of grains in the tackroom to fill it up!

tos_bucketofgrain
  • yea i got it ;) thnx
  • ugh i'm experiencing a glitch now i can't seem to get it to stop it keeps going back to where i get done with the candles & making me do the cart thing all over again!
  • Hmmm... OK hold on, and we'll check into your game! :)
  • i did refresh but it didn't help in the slightest
  • This is very interesting, I think you may need to restart your Chapter!  When you go to resume Chapter II, click "Restart" instead of "Resume"!

Let me know if it happens again, but that should fix it for you! :)
  • -sighs- it just glitched again i'm speaking to janie again after i just came back from them talking bout dinner v_v
  • we're talking again like i did when i just came back from putting runner back in his stall with his grain
  • 3rd time hearing "how has your day been Janie?"
  • I GIVE UP I'M GOING TO BED!
  • I finished the chapter. very good chapter
  • It should be fixed now, @ScarletGabby!  Let me know if it happens again! :)

Good luck!
  • Great chapter, really enjoyed it. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!!  Especially riding out of the barn, that was really fun!
    Corwin's gave me the creeps, I was happy to ride away after giving him the candles! lol
    Can't wait until Chapter III :D
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • YAY IT WORKED ^_^ I'M SOO HAPPY I GOT THROUGH THE CHAPTER WITHOUT A HITCH OR A GLITCH ^_^
  • I can't get past the "I need something to unlatch it" and nothing works and I burn up!  Oh well
  • edited November 2016
    Hello @LaniM !
    Turn around in the tackroom, and pick up the chisel behind the Oats bag beneath the counter!

tos_oatbag

Then, use the chisel on the door to flip up the latch from the other side!

tos_chisel

tos_opendoor

Next, open the trunk to the right in the tackroom, and take out the blue saddle blanket!

tos_blanketinbox

Use the blue saddleblanket to smother the flames and put out the fire on the hay!

tos_smotherifre

Good luck!
  • Ahhh I finally got it. Very niiiice! Thanks for doing such a splendid job!
  • LaniM said:

Ahhh I finally got it. Very niiiice! Thanks for doing such a splendid job!

Congratulations @LaniM!  Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it! :)

-Mintie
  • Agreed @MidnightMystery  I didn't like Corwin either I can see why Bethia doesn't like him!
  • @VFK_Mintie I'm getting the exact same "glitch" as @ScarletGabby! Can you help please? I restarted it several times last night!
  • @princessmadiro Have you tried today?