Bridge fire

I'm always too late with the water.  I need step by step instructions on the fastest way to put the fire out.

Comments

• I'll get that for you right away @Guest935971!
  • First, when the arrow hits, do not look at it.  turn around and go forward once, then move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and turn around again so you are facing the bridge and click:

PIPsawdustM

Pick up the bottle and then click to put it in your inventory.  Click on it in your inventory and when the big picture of it comes up click on it then click the water.  When it shows back up with water in it click on it  to put it back in your inventory.

Move your mouse to the bottom of the screen and click to go back, you should come back to the scene shown above. Click to go forward then click to go forward again so you see the arrow burning:

BridgeOnFire

Click on the bottle of water in your inventory and when the big picture comes up, click on it then click the fire!

I hope this helps you!

Good luck!

-Mintie
  • Great advice, I like how you put it all in a nice list to follow!  I'll try that the next time I play PIP, I just finished it tuesday. :P
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • I can't pick up the bottle until after the flaming arrow has hit the bridge.  By the time I have the water the bridge is engulfed in flames.
  • Hey, I got the fire out!  Thanks for your help.
  • That is so excellent!  Congratulations @Guest935971!  Keep up the good detective work!