assignment/ringing for Martha

Hello!

I am new to Miss Clue games. I have been playing Nancy Drew games for about 15 or 16 years and came across the Peril in Pemberley game recently! 

I only just started this game, and already I'm stuck!

I went back into her room after exploring a little bit to check for an assignment. I found it on the desk, but she keeps saying she needs to ring for Martha first. How do I do that? I can't leave and I've checked all around the room. I must be missing something obvious.

Thank you :)

Comments

• It's to the right of your writing desk!  I will get you a picture!
  • Here it is in your room!

pip_pullcord_01

pip_pullcord_02

Good luck! :)
    Mintie
  • Oh, perfect! Thank you!
  • Oh wow @LindsayMarie!  I'm an avid Nancy Drew fan too!  I've played them so many times and now I'm on to Miss Clue!  :)
     So far I've play PIP (Peril In Pemberley) And SOHG (Secret Of The Haunted Garden)  They were both very fun, and now I'm starting on Cruise Most Deadly! 

For me what helped most with PIP was talking to everyone, and going to bed. Obviously using our keen detective eye for spotting things on the road and nooks that hold clues helps!  One thing I would mention is going for a walk on the lake side on Pemberley on the 4th day!

I hope you have as much fun as I did playing PIP and let me know if you want to discuss any Nancy drew games!  There is a category they have on here called "

"Game Suggestions and Gaming in General"

A place to share ideas & discuss what's happening in the world of gaming!

I've already started something for TOS (Trials Of Salem)! But am thinking of starting one for Nancy!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • Hello, @spygirl ! So nice to see another Nancy Drew fan on here!

Thank you for the tips! I suspect I'll be checking out the other Miss Clue games once I finish with this one. I will check out that category, and hopefully I'll speak to you again another time! :)
  • @LindsayMarie One other tip I thought of is make sure to look at the sawdust at the Ramford Bridge, I missed it and mama didn't write until I found it!

I'm really excited because Cruise Most Deadly just finished so I can play it without interruptions!  It's really fun so far and I love the setting!  I'm going to go start a Nancy Drew Discussion now!  Hope to see you there! 
    :-bd

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

.."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • oh @spygirl that is good to know! I'm not even sure I've been to Ramford Bridge yet!
  • @spygirl I am at the bridge, but I am not finding the sawdust. Do you remember it's exact location? Or maybe I am just not ready to find it yet? Thank you!
  • edited September 2016
    @LindsayMarie ,  when I got stuck I found these pictures on here!  I hope they help, as far as I know the saw dust is there from when you first talk to kitty onward!

Good luck!

PIPsawdustM

PIPsawdustM2

I don't remember the person I got these from, but who ever you are I give you credit and thanks for them! Spygirl.

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP