TOS Thoughts and Theories!

I'm so excited for the new Trials Of Salem Miss Clue that is coming up I wanted to create a thread and find out what everyone here is thinking!  I was so floored when I heard Lani Minella was going to be here but after hearing the interview I think it's a really good idea and she sounds happy, which for me, is the most important.

The teaser for TOS looks pretty spooky to me, so I'm thinking we will be exploring a lot at night and foggy scenes, filled with eerie noises and candles in the window.  I hope there the person who is accused of witch craft is our friend and it's up to us to free them or prove their innocence!  

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
.."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
.......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey @spygirl welcome to the message boards!  I'm super excited too about everything that is happening with Miss Clue!   And Lani is so talented that I can't wait to see how she sounds in TOS!   One thing I hope they have is candle making!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I can't wait for Trials of Salem, I just got caught up on all of the Cruise Most Deadly chapters!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @iStella Oh my goodness, yes, candle-making sounds like so much fun! That'd be really cool. And @spygirl that's a really cool idea that I hope makes it into the game. Maybe Lani's character provides hints and tips for Jane as she goes throughout the mystery? But if there is a whole bunch of creepy atmosphere shots, that'd make it the perfect mystery to me!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose I'm really curious what parts Lani Minella will have in TOS, I can't wait for them to release more updates, I'm thinking more info after CMD is complete, which should be this next coming week.   I love that idea too @iStella also maybe we can make a hat as well, I've read that hat making was very big in the older times.  Do you guys think that they will be dressed all in black (like normally portrayed) or like the old mayflower diaries with bright yellows and reds and other colors?

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • I think it is going to be the best work yet!  I haven't got to properly meet you @spygirl Hi I'm MistyMew! 

I hope they follow the journals because I don't want everyone in black, and if the journals said they wore colors then why not follow the actual facts?

I'd write more but I have such a headache for some reason, so I'm going to take some advil and go to bed!

Night all!       

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • ya i cant wait to see salem its going to be so cool
  • I can't wait!! I know this isn't a thought or theory but YAY October is almost here!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!