Chapter 2 stuck?

Hello all! 

I'm stuck at the part where we need to fix the boat in Chapter 2. I fixed the boat, but did not do it in the order given in another walkthrough thread in the forums. The walkthrough says I'm supposed to be sent back to Balta Street after fixing the boat, but it didn't work.

Comments

• Hi @Kitten!

Did you put the cork in the bottom of the boat, and hammer it in with the hammer?
  • Hello all! 

I'm stuck at the part where we need to fix the boat in Chapter 2. I fixed the boat, but did not do it in the order given in another walkthrough thread in the forums. The walkthrough says I'm supposed to be sent back to Balta Street after fixing the boat, but it didn't work.
  • If you have, then put the boat back in the water, and click right above the boat to row out onto the lake!
  • Hi @Kitten!

Once you've put the cork in the bottom of the boat and hammered it in with the hammer, then click right above the boat in the water to end the chapter!

Good luck!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

If you have, then put the boat back in the water, and click right above the boat to row out onto the lake!

That was it! Thank you Mintie :)
  • hi @Kitten!! your name sounds really familiar, are we friends in vfk!? :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture