trying to put poem back

the looking glass lights up on the step,  then I take the poem and tried to put it back but it won't go.  Can you help?

Comments

• edited September 2016
    You need to take the poem over to the hunting lodge and put the two first numbers that you read into the astrolabe

like:
    one and ten
  • It changes for every game but the poem should look something like this:

clement lanternpoem1
  • all ready done that and Jane says that tomorrow.  I go back to the step it lights up but can't put the poem back
  • Did you try every poem that was in your inventory?
  • It needs to be the o' Woodlands poem.
  • You didn't by any chance go to sleep with the poem before you tried to put it back did you?
  • edited September 2016
    Just checking, when you set the two knobs on the astrolabe to the numbers on the poem, Jane said she should put the note back because she wants to test something, right?
  • opps wrong poem,  there are so many,  when  I found the right poem it went in--thanks again
  • YAY!! phew I'm so glad! 

Spoiler:
    Also you need to go to bed for two nights, on the second day if you like you can check to make sure the note is gone, then go back to bed lol
  • Spoiler:

After the two nights, ride and talk to kitty, she should mention a hold up, then if you go back home you should have a note from your mama.