Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter XI!

edited August 2016 in Cruise Most Deadly
This is a discussion for Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter XI!
Here you can post your questions and your progress!

Good luck everyone!

missclue_cmd_chapterxi

Comments

• thanks! starting the chapter now!
  • I'm Having trouble with the Knot puzzle please help thank you
  • So i'm already stuck. Which door is the key supposed to fit? I've tried the door in the middle of the caves, the one you haven't been able to open, but jane just keeps 'it's locked'
  • When you Ride cart turn it around to the right like your going towards the light house @Caroline open that door with the key that is locked then take the cart through the door
  • Trying to tie the rope to the trails (or whatever that thing is) on the cliff and Jane keeps falling off... I'm following the instructions from the Rappelling Guide, what am I doing wrong? Please help! 
  • tessygrl said:

I'm Having trouble with the Knot puzzle please help thank you

Hi @tessygrl!
    First, use the rope over the cliff!  Then, tie a Figure Eight Knot!  You can read about it in the Rappelling Book!
    In the middle of tying the knot, slip the Figure of Eight Descender Hook on!  Then finish tying the knot!

missclue_cmd_chapter11_knot
  • mikimirken said:

Trying to tie the rope to the trails (or whatever that thing is) on the cliff and Jane keeps falling off... I'm following the instructions from the Rappelling Guide, what am I doing wrong? Please help! 

Hi @mikimirken!

When you're tying the rope onto the mine cart tracks, this is the pattern you need to follow:
    Under, Over, Under, Over, Under

It should look like this in the end!

missclue_cmd_chapter11_knot2
  • Caroline said:

So i'm already stuck. Which door is the key supposed to fit? I've tried the door in the middle of the caves, the one you haven't been able to open, but jane just keeps 'it's locked'

Hi @Caroline!
    The new key the koala gave you opens the door at the end of the tracks beneath the lighthouse!
    This is the door here:

missclue_cmd_chapter11_door1
    missclue_cmd_chapter11_door2
  • Vfk Are you on?? please stay on if not come on I am stuck still I finished the rope puzzle
  • tessygrl said:

Vfk Are you on?? please stay on if not come on I am stuck still I finished the rope puzzle
    Hi @tessygrl! :)  Have you tied both knots?  The one over the side of the cliff, and the one on the mine cart tracks?
  • No I didn't do on the mine cart one so I have do to it on the mine cart tracks
  • @tessygrl, did you slip the Figure of Eight Descender Hook on the rope in the middle of the Figure Eight knot?
  • yes on the cliff one I did. Come to my game and you see it if u want I will get out
  • Never mind I got it
  • Oh that's alright, it sounds like you're doing great!
    When you turn to your right and attach more rope onto the Mine Cart tracks, be sure to follow this pattern:

Under, Over, Under, Over, Under

Then you should be all set to rappel down the side of the cliff!
  • WOOT WOOT!!!  Good luck exploring, @tessygrl!!
  • Never mind I do need help oops lol with the rope please help
  • OK hold on, @tessygrl!  If you could exit out, we can help you with the knot, and then you can continue!
  • I did but I saw what you explain it I will do it thanks
  • Oh okay, @tessygrl!  Good luck! :)
  • I explored the cave what key do I use to open it
  • never mind I finished the chapter!!!
  • Which door are you trying to open?  The gate, or this door here?

missclue_cmd_chapter11_passagedoor2
    missclue_cmd_chapter11_passagedoor1
  • tessygrl said:

never mind I finished the chapter!!!

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS @TESSYGRL!!!! WOOOOOOOO
  • I didn't open that door I opened the other one was that door to open?? Do I have to go back to open that one
  • Oh you can explore if it you want, but you don't have to!  It's just a passage that you  may explore in a later chapter!
  • so its not necessary I guess???
  • No, it is just for fun! :)
  • thanks for the help!!! Your the best
  • I figured it out on my own already but thank you so much anyway! Can't wait for the next chapter now!