My Life As Lucy Season .:2:. Part 2

As I moaned all the way to class, I pictured Amanda flirting with Gavin. How I envied her. Well I WAS Gavin's girlfriend but Idk something about her was..... fishy..... AHA! Tonight I had plans. And they were to follow Amanda with Emma. Something about her didn't settle well with me, and sure this was a little..... over the top I would say ( mostly because I don't wanna be called wacko, or a chaotic girlfriend O_o ) As I took my seat into reading, a watched Gavin enter, AND AMANDA! Ok Lucy act cool. " Hey gavin! " I said. I waved him over leaving Amanda, AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE AMANDA GAVE ME A DIRTY LOOK. This. Just. Got. Real. 

As I walked to lunch, I had went to Emma ASAP and told her EVERYTHING. " Let me at her. " She said. A little too loud everyone heard and everyone burst out laughing, except Amanda, who I glanced at. WAIT.  SHE IS SITTING IN FRONT OF GAVIN. THAT'S IT. I got my books, put my tray away, and went to the bathroom. All when everything was starting to look good, Amanda HAD TO COME IN AND RUIN IT. Ok I need to calm down. I grabbed my books, and got ready for my next class. Hopefully Amanda wasn't there, because science was where me and Gavin bonded. :\"> I entered the classroom AND THANKFULLY Amanda wasn't there. I sat down, and Gavin came in and sat down. " Hey Lucy, I was wondering if you want to work on our  project later this afternoon? " Gavin asked. OMG LIKE A STUDY DATE. ok keep it cool Lucy, you can do this! " Oh, sure! " I responded back. I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back and squealed inside knowing me and Gavin were going to hang out, as an official couple!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIRTHDAY SHOUT-OUT TO @iMinute Your the best friend I could ask for <3 LETS ALL SING HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• edited August 2016
    squeal!!! I'm so glad Gavin still likes Lucy even with Amanda back!! He truly is the best guy EVER!!
    skylambsignature
  • Oh and amazing Part sporty!! I get so caught up in the story I don't even think about who writes it!!
    skylambsignature
  • You're on my list Amanda... You're on the list! >:U (Just kidding but I'm so upset with her XD)

Also happy birthday Minute!!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Amanda might have all brand name clothes, but she doesn't seem nice like Lucy!! LUCY RULES! (joins the lucy fan club)

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• LOL She is in American Eagle clothes, but Lucy's Mom is the owner of Aeropostale, and Amanda's Mom is owner of american eagle, and the two fashion lines are enimies :))

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh wow!! I never knew that!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• OMG I love this!!
    AND THANKS Sporty!!!!!! You're a great best friend! :D
    Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Are you still writing these?  Or perhaps another series?  I love your style of writing!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • MidnightMystery said:

Are you still writing these?  Or perhaps another series?  I love your style of writing!

oh yes yes yes i would love to see more of @SportyChic's writing!! maybe a christmas series would be fun?!?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • edited December 2016
    showjumpingbird said:

MidnightMystery said:

Are you still writing these?  Or perhaps another series?  I love your style of writing!

oh yes yes yes i would love to see more of @SportyChic's writing!! maybe a christmas series would be fun?!?
    Great ideas you guys!  I would love to see @SportyChic write a short Christmas series too :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • I love your idea @showjumpingbird :-bd

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature