Spooktacular!

Comments

• Some ghost writing's appeared!
  • It's the combination to the peacock box, you should go open it!
  • edited August 2016
    I did, and found a pair of mirrors and a poem.
  • Go talk to Mrs. Danforth again about it :)
  • Done, now I'm heading to the garden.
  • I think the sister and Kit the Cat are willing to help me.
  • I think so too.  Have you done anything with the mirrors yet?
  • Placed one in the mouth of a fish statue on the garden fountain.
  • Oh excellent! See if you can find a place for the other mirror!
  • Second one placed on a peacock statue, and they're reflecting light onto a sundial.
  • YAY!!!  try turning the top of the sundial!
  • Ok, and I just raked the leaves, and the word necklace appeared in the dirt! Then the leaves went back to where they were!
  • I keep turning the sundial, but nothing's happening, am I doing something wrong?
  • edited August 2016
    Nevermind, I turned it like a dial combo locker lock, and it opened!
  • Good work!!  do you have the key to put in the hole?
  • Yeah, and I found a diary that must've belonged to the sister, and it says something about witches and Dyer Diamonds, that must be the necklace!
  • Whoa! I just saw the cloaked ghost digger!
  • GASP!  
  • I'm not scared, though, in fact, I'm really curious, I checked out where the ghost digger was digging, but found nothing.
  • Are you on the third chapter?
  • Halloween is the time when those from the spirit realm cross over to the realm of the living the most.
  • That's very true!  I loved all the peacock things in the living room and through out the house!
  • I just saw Kit on the bed, and he was sitting and purring, he's such a sweet ghost cat.
  • I just saw Cassandra's ghost, and she was looking inside Jane's chest!
  • OMG!  She's in your bed room at night, soo spooky!
  • Yeah, and, I heard someone calling for help in a hushed voice downstairs! But it didn't sound like Mrs. D's voice, and the chest Cassandra was looking in is now locked! Where's the key?
  • Oh, you might find it by playing the piano, although have you gone down stairs yet?
  • Yeah, and checked the doors.