VFK Oylmpics

Okay this is my new amazing idea! I decided to do a VFK Olympics! Edit: Forgot to say that since @SportyChic and @Renesmee already have fashion shows I've decided to cancel my fashion shows but since I spent alot of my credits on it I will use the items I made for it for this so it won't be a waste of credits!

This how it will work:

There will be a certain amount of teams(Haven't decided how many yet) and there will be a certain amount of people depending on how many sports there are. There will be one player for each sport per team. Maybe two but haven't decided on that yet! The sports I have so far are:
Soccer
Swimming
Horse/pony riding
Skating
Diving 
Figure skating
Wizard dueling
Roller skating
Driving

There will be a room for each sport for people to practice or get ready in! There is also a room with a vanity and salon chairs for people to get their outfit ready! I could also help with the outfit if people wanted me to! I thinks that's all I have to say. Does anyone else got any sports idea for the VFK Olympics? Also what do you think of this idea? Comment below! :D

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• WOWW THIS IS SO EXITING
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Posting to bring higher!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'M SO IN. I'm entering for............. EQUESTRIAN RIDING OF COURSE! Horses are my life and I'm always looking for an exciting new horse feature in VFK so this is awesome!! Can't wait!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • OMG this is super kewl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many sports can we enter?

• I've been waiting for you to announce this xD

Sounds like fun! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• This looks so fun!!! How can we enter? :O

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @TacoCat Woot awesome! I will announce sign ups soon so you can sign up! I love horse riding too!
    @Renesmee Thanks! I'm not sure how many sports per person yet! I'm still finding a way to organize this and decide how many teams and such!
    @Awesome_Piper Lol. xD You were the first and only person to know about this before it was announced!
    @PinkyB I think when I get everything organized I will announce sign ups for people to join a sport and team names and such! The team names are going to be named after VFK ages!

-Rosalina ♥
  • we can also do diving!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • edited August 2016
    I am in but DO TENNIS. XD
    (not sure if this would work)

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • I'm in for skating!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Posting to bring higher! I'm going to start sign ups soon! Should I make a new discussion about it or post the sign ups on this discussion? Also good idea @Cool_Steen I'll add it to the list!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'M SO IN!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• WIZARD DUELING?! I wanna join that too :o xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @goldenpuppy Woot! I'll be announcing sign ups soon so keep a look out! :D

@TacoCat I will be letting people join multiple sports but not sure how many yet once I can get organized I will start the sign ups but I've been distracted in crafting. xD I'm going to try and organize it tonight so I can start sooner!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I so wanna join!! Are we allowed to join in multiple sports?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina I think it should be on another discussion.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @SportyChic Yes you will be able to join multiple sports! Still deciding on how many you can though.
    @PinkyB Okay I will put it on a new discussion when I plan on making sign ups!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Too bad you can't do archery or fencing on VFK! :))
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Going to try and start organizing teams and such today and I might post the sign ups within the next few days! Keep a look out!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Awesome!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco